Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Jolena on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
E! News @enews
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' Stephanie Pratt and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s Derek Peth went on a blind date and now it looks like everything's coming up roses: eonli.ne/2FBwUmz pic.twitter.com/vkXXJpvn8x
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see anything about them in this link .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2316

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 pm

This is the proper link for Derek.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:58 pm

Derek and Steph thing is very random.
Did/does Chris Bukowski date Christy Hansen, or is this super old news and I totally forgot about it? Saw something on his IG.
yana_bach
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not come across anything about Chris B in a long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mention Kacie Gaston, (Boguskie) Sean's season, in another thread, and I thought I'd bring over an IG pic. She is married to Rusty Gaston who is a music publisher and artist manager. They have been married for a few years now and have two adorable children.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:48 am

Kacie was one of my favorites from Ben's season and I'm glad she's got such a sweet family.

I also liked Emily O'Brien from that season and she's also happily married with a cute little guy. (I couldn't get the pics with the baby to embed so check her Instagram)Instagram

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13449

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:41 am

Frank (F3 of Ali's season) is getting married in just a few weeks!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Haha - we are going to a wedding in Chicago and I copied all the links of things to see and do.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Haha - we are going to a wedding in Chicago and I copied all the links of things to see and do.

LOL....I did the same!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Chicago is a great city! I've been a couple of times, once with 30 girls. dizzy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is that the same girl he was dating during Ali's season?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12055

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No, although he did date that girl for several years afterwards. I'm pretty sure I heard that he met his now-fiancée not too long after those two ended things, at a charity event IIRC?

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I thought they dated for awhile after the show so I wasn't sure.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum