Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:32 pm

And another couple is splitsville ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2184

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I put a copy in their thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54190

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Podcast with Renee Oteiri from Juan Pablo's season. Happily married, still friends with so many girls from her season (and Des). Has a happily-ever-after story. Her husband joins her at the end. Hosted by Olivia Caridi.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2184

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting! What a gorgeous family and look how much her son Ben has grown!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
floridaray18
happy thanksgiving from our fam to yours xo! i’m just so thankful + grateful for these little turkeys. And of course by big daddy turkey, @bracymay:) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21w

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:17 pm

It's official! Frank's married! It's going to be tougher to find stuff from his wedding outside of what he himself will be posting because he's a major throwback, but I'll do my best! I know Craig Robinson, also from Ali's season, is there, so maybe we'll get something from him too.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:32 am

I got unreasonably excited when I checked on Amy Longs Instagram and noticed that she has posted with Drew  just a few weeks ago !

I seriously thought they had broken up (I know she moved away for work ) and no one here posted or noticed either way.

So glad that even if they are not dating they are still so close. Drew is one of my favs from this eries and they make such a cute looking couple. Hope the best for them.

(If any of you know or can sleuth more please post )

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13441

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Source

Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Private IG)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Congrats to the happy couple!

Beautiful pictures. I love her dress. It has a vintage look to it.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:44 pm

It looks like a very nice wedding! I also like the vintage look of her dress and hair.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13494

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Thu May 09, 2019 12:28 pm

This could be good:
Rs"s latest podcast--
Podcast [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with former "Bachelorette" Jen Schefft Waterman (@jschefftwater) is now up at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] along with some spoiler talk. Great catching up with Jen about her "Bachelor/ette" career, was she approached about Monday's reunion show, & her life now. Enjoy..
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting. I don't listen to RS's podcast, if anyone wants to recap, feel free to do so.

I feel bad for Meredith. There was no reason to exclude her. After everything that happened with Corrine on BIP she was never shunned.

According to this article, Jen did have a family vacation planned.

As for Schefft Waterman, it seems that a scheduling conflict truly was the issue on her end. Ahead of Monday’s Bachelorette special, Jen said via Twitter that she did have another family commitment.

“So sad to miss! I had a family vacation planned and couldn’t get away. You ladies look beautiful! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting. I don't listen to RS's podcast, if anyone wants to recap, feel free to do so.

I feel bad for Meredith. There was no reason to exclude her. After everything that happened with Corrine on BIP she was never shunned.

According to this article, Jen did have a family vacation planned.

As for Schefft Waterman, it seems that a scheduling conflict truly was the issue on her end. Ahead of Monday’s Bachelorette special, Jen said via Twitter that she did have another family commitment.

“So sad to miss! I had a family vacation planned and couldn’t get away. You ladies look beautiful! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Meredith epi is one of 2 RS pods I’ve listened to. Her season happened years ago but her wounds sound to still be open. The mansion, cameras, the concept could be like returning to the scene of the crime. A fun reunion special to us but...

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum