SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh! I hope she recovers quickly. I've been keeping up on the issues in DR and have posted in our True Crime Thread

This is horrible. I've never been to the DR but I can assure you I have no desire to go anywhere near there. My son went several years ago now. He had so many issues, took him a good two months to get back to normal.

Wow, so people getting sick in the DR isn't new! Glad your son has recovered @GuardianAngel.

Also need to check out that True Crime thread. I'm a true crime book junkie.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:25 pm

@Buckeye_Fan No it's not new! People are dying, very sad stories. sad

My son was there a good 8 yrs ago or so and even then he got sick. But these latest cases in the last few months are horrible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 am

My neighbors were jut there in March and both got so sick and said they spent most of the vacation sick in bed. I told them that I heard from many different people that the food was horrible and maybe they had a touch of food poisening. but with all this news coming out and the deaths , maybe it was the liquor . no idea Thank God they made it back home alive.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm

That‘s crazy, I had no idea! We went on our honeymoon there six years ago, even to one of the resorts where one of the deaths occurred. Scary stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 pm

I responded here.

True Crime Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 pm

My gosh, how can people be so cruel.

What a lovely video! I hope it was inspiring for those that needed a pick me up and not feeling good about themselves.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:55 am

Every season of TB and the 'ette! Whew, that's a lot of seasons!

From Alex Michel to Becca Kufrin: Former ‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ Leads: Where Are They Now?

usmagazine.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:48 am

Does anyone know who her new man is? He seems to be from Toronto! I wonder if Vanessa has anything to do with them meeting.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 64872061_2766737850008167_2220966521830955964_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BywGu1GJtn4/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Every season of TB and the 'ette! Whew, that's a lot of seasons!

From Alex Michel to Becca Kufrin: Former ‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ Leads: Where Are They Now?

usmagazine.com

FYI - that link is to the end of the story and I couldn't figure out how to get to the beginning without editing the link.  This starts at the beginning.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/former-bachelor-and-bachelorette-leads-where-are-they-now/

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone know who her new man is? He seems to be from Toronto! I wonder if Vanessa has anything to do with them meeting.
Sort of. Taylor and Vanessa went to some conference/camp called Fireside in the wilderness north of Toronto last fall. I think that’s where Taylor met her guy. They talk about it in Taylor’s podcast from October 16.
Since 2015, Fireside has been whisking some of the brightest minds in the world to a place where you can connect to the earth while shooting for the stars: Camp Walden Canada.

Fireside fosters learning, engagement and inclusivity through a mix of structured sessions and unforgettable social interactions. Workshops and keynotes take place around campfires, in the woods and by the lake. Informal gatherings have the intimacy, authenticity and spark that is only possible when exceptional people get together in nature.
https://firesideconf.com/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:45 pm

@Buckeye_Fan oops thanks, I had no idea I did that.

@blueblues What a great concept. She doesn't tag him by his real name, so I had no idea who he is, but figured Vanessa has friends/family? in Toronto, she may have had something to do with it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers