Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:16 pm

I am not sure where this should go, so please move if need be. I saw that Mike Fleiss filed for divorce if someone wants to bring that info over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Thanks. Here is a link for those interested. Link

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33556

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Gee, maybe he'd like to be the next Bachelor.....LOL. giggling

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 12274

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Maybe he should rethink the whole people need to get engaged at the end of the show. LOL. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:03 pm

@Newto wrote:Gee, maybe he'd like to be the next Bachelor.....LOL.   giggling
And come out saying he had sex with 6.5 women. laugh out loud
Nah, he’s the boy who pulls the wings off flies to watch them running. He wouldn’t want to be the fly.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 am

RS just shaded Fleiss concerning this article. I don't agree with everything that RS does, but after Fleiss tried to sue him twice -- I did not doubt that he would add a little snark to his tweet about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:40 am

Question: did anyone ever think this middle aged man douch bag (I’m being kind) to a much younger woman would actually last?
I wondered initially if her biological clock and bank account were ticking. Time out.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33556

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 am

Well, Fleiss has a huge ego -- so, I'm sure that a young pageant wife pumped him up. He made her sign a prenup, but what she will be getting for alimony and child support for their son will still keep her very financially well off.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:09 am

Wow had no idea that he is/was on his 2nd marriage laugh out loud she will be getting some $$.

♡♡♡♡  
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Baby_n10Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 I_got_11Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Acm_s_15Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Congratulations to Wells and Sarah! Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12751

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Awww, that's so sweet! They seem so well matched, suited for each other, couple! Happy for them!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3642

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:24 pm

awww yay congrats to them both! so glad she found someone who treats her well after everything she went through!

High clap giggling Praying
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum