Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:59 am

bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13031

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by dee on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:13 am

Oh. So, the attack occurred, it just wasn't intentional....

Does she still get the settlement $$$ if they reconcile?

ETA: Withholding any judgement, I'm just sad for her. I hope She and their child will be ok.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 am

Ouch! That’s just awful after what we saw IMO. I honestly worry for her safety.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:26 pm

So is she saying all the reports in the tabloids at the time are not true? It's suspicious to me that the divorce was finalized and now this. This to me is concerning, for her sake.

Mike Fleiss, creator of “The Bachelor,” is being accused by his wife Laura Fleiss of attacking her in their Hawaii home on July 4. Recent documents show that he has denied the allegations, and alleges that she is the one who attacked him.

Laura Fleiss had alleged in an initial court filing that her husband assaulted her by grabbing her and forcibly pinning her against the wall, having become “enraged” that she became pregnant against his wishes. She alleges that he had often been verbally abusive toward her during their marriage.
https://variety.com/2019/tv/uncategorized/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-under-police-investigation-kauai-1203270657/

TMZ - Divorce Settled

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55352

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:11 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:So is she saying all the reports in the tabloids at the time are not true? It's suspicious to me that the divorce was finalized and now this. This to me is concerning, for her sake.

Mike Fleiss, creator of “The Bachelor,” is being accused by his wife Laura Fleiss of attacking her in their Hawaii home on July 4. Recent documents show that he has denied the allegations, and alleges that she is the one who attacked him.

Laura Fleiss had alleged in an initial court filing that her husband assaulted her by grabbing her and forcibly pinning her against the wall, having become “enraged” that she became pregnant against his wishes. She alleges that he had often been verbally abusive toward her during their marriage.
https://variety.com/2019/tv/uncategorized/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-under-police-investigation-kauai-1203270657/

TMZ - Divorce Settled

From the tmz link
“ As part of the deal, Laura has entirely dropped her claims of domestic violence and the restraining order has been extinguished.”
... so she had to drop abuse claims in order to get him to sign the divorce papers?
I could see why she would want to get rid of the guy as quickly as possible. Who knows, her claim may have been difficult to prove as many domestic violence cases are. At least she has cancelled him from her daily life. The 50/50 custody is sad.

Living for other people’s validation you’re now living according to their values not yours which means you are creating a life that may not be valuable to you.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:13 pm

I am confused. Are they divorced or have they reconciled? Are they divorced and are still reconciling?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm

MF filed for divorce. They settled on $10M for her and dropped charges against him. That was in July/19.

Now the news is out today, see their IG posts, they are back together.

One of many articles out there.

TMZ.com

I was posting old links to indicate what he said she said, and now she's claiming the earlier reports were not true? Sounds very suspicious to me IMHO.

Sorry for the confusion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:MF filed for divorce. They settled on $10M for her and dropped charges against him. That was in July/19.

Now the news is out today, see their IG posts, they are back together.

One of many articles out there.

TMZ.com

I was posting old links to indicate what he said she said, and now she's claiming the earlier reports were not true? Sounds very suspicious to me IMHO.

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, I didn’t look at the dates on previous stuff. Ick, the tweets are current. Not divorced. Yes, suspicious.

Living for other people’s validation you’re now living according to their values not yours which means you are creating a life that may not be valuable to you.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:11 am

This sounds really sad, imo. According to her court case, he was abusive toward her, grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. Imho getting back together with him is wrong move for her. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3688

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:13 pm

@Cocoasneeze IA if she made all that up then I can see the reason for posting what she did, but I'm not sure I believe all that's being said. I believe there was a video posted of them outside arguing.

I hope there isn't a occurrence and she takes the necessary steps to be safe if need be.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:42 am

bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13031

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:07 am

@bluwavz wrote:

Fun!
I knew Krystal worked at a truck stop and Demi could ride a bull standing up! Who cares about the others?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2423

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum