Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Just caught up on this thread.. Vienna is pregnant!? With twins!? affraid shocked! Her ex seems like a real winner. Rolling Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 8458

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:01 pm

I always liked Vienna more than Jake. I can still see him saying "Stop interrupting me!" That breakup interview was a trainwreck!
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6599

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Rosemary's babies squared.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29358

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Drama drama. Leah responded to this screenshot of her reddit ama on instagram and amanda and emily commented back to her.  I screenshot their comments in case they deleted them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA Well that didnt last long. Amanda has already deleted hers. It really aggravates me when these people dont stand by what they say. Why be snarky just to delete it 10 minutes later.
hae1001

Female Posts : 1164

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't even remember who Leah Block is, laugh out loud Why does anyone care what others say about them? I'll never understand.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43667

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Isn't Leah the one who lied to Ben about Lauren?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12441

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 am

Leah seems to be just getting dragged everywhere. Why on earth did she confess sliding into Ben's dm? And Amanda should've kept her comment up, it wasn't anything bad. Jmo
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Throwing it way back to Bachelor 9 October 2006 and the worse season for me in the history of TB. laugh out loud The only reason I kept watching until the end is because of the location, Rome, Italy.

The Prince

Lorenzo Borghese’s Business Endeavours

As a businessman with a family history of having worked in the cosmetics industry, Borghese later launched the Royal Pet Clubーa company which offers an array of pet-friendly products. The brand goes back to when the entrepreneur first received his first puppy, a black Labrador named Belle. At the time, Belle had been experiencing dry, sensitive skin and Borghese had had a difficult time finding pet products which helped to soothe her condition. To remedy this problem, the dog lover eventually set off to create his own line of pet products; this led to the birth of the Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa in 2003. Since then, the company has grown to become a successful brand in the world of organic and natural pet products.

A lot of info in the link, if interested.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for sharing that. I don't know if it was the worst season for me...it's a toss up between this one and Travis' season. (Admittedly I missed the first few.) Despite the fact that he is still single, it is nice to see that he has continued his work with animal rescue. That gives him a thumbsup in my book.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh for sure. I read all about the pet friendly products. They certainly are needed. There's so much crap out there.

He looks much better now IMo then he did back then. I'm a sucker for the European longer slicked back hair. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:17 pm

I did not mind his season. He looks better as he gets older IMO. Thanks for the article link GA. I give major props to Lorenzo for being so dedicated to animal rescue....particularly from high kill shelters. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JMO
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That was one of my favorite seasons and the one that for sure got me sleuthing obsessively.
It was not because of the Plo that made it so great. I loved the cast and the travel locations.
Then I loved the drama post season. I think that's what got me hooked about what really went on pre and post season and behind the scenes. Since then it hasn't been about the show itself, but what goes on to get to the show, what goes on before and after the show.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum