SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Know several kids that had to have this same procedure done with medically-induced coma for head injury. It can be either a long or short road to recovery - I hope Brielle survives without long-term consequences. So sad.

I was in Boston and called home to the west coast one evening and found out my youngest son had broken his leg/ankle while skateboarding. He hopped on his bike and came home, walked up the stairs to his room and wouldn't come down when husband called him for dinner. His ankle was so swollen they had to cut his pants off him. I finally reached hubby at hospital about 11 pm PST - 2 am for me! Another time he went to urgent care after falling very hard while skateboarding (called his older brother to come pick him up and drop him off). Urgent care called me and asked me to take him to Emergency as they thought he had a ruptured spleen. When I got son in car, he begged me to take him for a burger on the way to the hospital. I was so chastised by the doctors for that! Turned out is was multiple broken ribs.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:09 pm

@Norcalgal oh my gosh that's horrible.

There is a law in Canada where helmets must be worn. This is a horrible accident, and something I can't imagine going through. I hope she starts to improve asap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 am

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 M1DvUeG7ct85HXdy
ExtraTV @extratv
#BachelorNation's Michelle Money shares update on daughter's condition after brain surgery. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 bit.ly/2wQSW34 pic.twitter.com/WFYzrn1xRt
https://mobile.twitter.com/extratv/media/grid?idx=14
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:13 am

michellemoney
Verified
I’m not sure where to even begin. The outpouring of love and support for my beautiful Brielle is overwhelming. Our family has been in a constant state of gratitude and humility for the messages and flowers and food and words of hope from people we know and people we have never met. Thank you is not enough. I am forever grateful for all of you! It has been a pretty good day. Brielle is right on track with what the doctors expected. I made it back to the hospital this evening after getting some much needed sleep and regrouping at home. After the latest updates on the coronavirus, Ryan and I have decided that we need to err on the side of caution. Every time we leave the hospital we run the risk of becoming infected and bringing it into the PICU. The worst thing that could happen is for us to start feeling sick and not be able to be here when Brielle wakes up. Not worth risking. So I am going to stay at the hospital until she does. Most likely on Saturday or Sunday. Send prayers to Ryan because I know this is going to be so difficult to not see her, but it’s the right move. As I sit here next to Brielle tonight I am filled with hope and love and support. I know all of your prayers have made the difference. Thank you so much. Every. Single. One of you. Huge thank you to the nurses and doctors at Primary Childrens hospital! You are all hero’s!! Thank you to our neighbors, friends and family who have done their best to support us during this important time of social distancing! Thank you to my X husband @rcmoney for being an incredible support for me and of course for Brielle. Very grateful to have you as her father! And to his wife @ashdmoney for being a rock for all of us! She is super woman! High five on the awesome co-parenting!! And to the love of my life @mweirsy for being my constant grounding. I could not do this without you. To @lili_w2000 and @elle_w97 for being the best big sisters to Brielle and incredible support for me! And my amazing mom @gr8kidsrus for being so strong and helping me get thru each hour. We are all going to get thru this together and become stronger for it! Hold your kids extra tight tonight for me! #prayforbrie

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-bZqumlpD-/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:31 am

So sorry to Caroline. sad I hope she gets better.

Karson & Kennedy: 'Bachelor' Alum Caroline Lunny Details Journey with COVID-19

https://mix1041.radio.com/blogs/karson-kennedy/bachelor-alum-caroline-lunny-details-journey-with-covid-19
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:14 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-chqA7JMKn/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:45 pm

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 to Caroline for a speedy recovery to good health. sad and a big middle finger to all the ignorant #Covidiots.

This is heartbreaking. I can totally relate to Michelle. She is feeling guilty for wanting to be a friend first mother 2nd to Brielle, because of the divorce and shared custody.

Speaking from experience, sometimes you don't do what's right but do what the child wants because of overcompensating due to being separated. She is telling parents to get into their SM, get into their phones, there are so many distractions out there and not in a good way. It's been many years ago for me, but I totally get it. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 for strength, that's got to be horrible feeling guilty during such a horrible accident.

Credit: @Michelle Money
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ce7sTFafp/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:20 pm

sad Such a powerful and timely post. She is expressing in a very vulnerable way what is just making sense, and good for her to realize it and share it.
We live in a world where the temptations of technology are attractive but also addictive, and it now starts almost when children are still BABIES. their brain is not even completely formed until past 20 - 25 and we put theses ‘ tools ‘ that can become weapons for their development, their self esteem and self identity.
Because EVERYONE is doing it, does NOT mean it’s a good thing, and we have lost our compass to discern and have balance in our life.
May her example be a good teaching lesson for anyone that can connect with her.
In the meantime, bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 for herself and Brie! May they reunite as be stronger after this horrific accident. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 pm

How horrible. Lots of prayers for Brielle bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 8367-910 bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 I_got_13 bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 to Caroline for a speedy recovery to good health. sad and a big middle finger to all the ignorant #Covidiots.

This is heartbreaking. I can totally relate to Michelle. She is feeling guilty for wanting to be a friend first mother 2nd to Brielle, because of the divorce and shared custody.

Speaking from experience, sometimes you don't do what's right but do what the child wants because of overcompensating due to being separated. She is telling parents to get into their SM, get into their phones, there are so many distractions out there and not in a good way. It's been many  years ago for me, but I totally get it.  bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 3552228123 for strength, that's got to be horrible feeling guilty during such a horrible accident.

Credit: @Michelle Money
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ce7sTFafp/

Amen.My heart breaks for Michelle. I know exactly what she is saying. I did it with my two grandsons. I agree... Be a Parent first... Friend second...Many prayers for her and her daughter.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:10 pm

Head injuries are so frightening. My husband had a cycling fall 2 years ago and was lucky to only have to stay in the hospital for 2 days. He had a brain bleed and had to be monitored. He saw the neurologist before being released and was told to wear a helmet next time. He was quite surprised to hear he had. I get so upset when I see young kids on bikes without helmets. That’s when it’s easy because you have control. It’s much harder with teens. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:23 pm

albean99 wrote:Head injuries are so frightening. My husband had a cycling fall 2 years ago and was lucky to only have to stay in the hospital for 2 days. He had a brain bleed and had to be monitored. He saw the neurologist before being released and was told to wear a helmet next time.  He was quite surprised to hear he had. I get so upset when I see young kids on bikes without helmets. That’s when it’s easy because you have control.  It’s much harder with teens. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 4256136633

Here in Ontario it is law that anyone under 18 wears a helmet and if you get caught without it is a $75 fine. I would hope if kids start wearing one at an early age it just becomes second nature and they will continue to do so as adults.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers