SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:03 am

More great news for Brielle!!!

Michelle Money's Ex Says Daughter Is Talking Again 2 Weeks After Skateboarding Accident
https://www.eonline.com/news/1140434/michelle-money-s-ex-says-daughter-is-talking-again-2-weeks-after-skateboarding-accident?cmpid=social&medium=link-post&source=twitter-enews&content=organic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:49 am

Is anyone listening to RS podcast with Jenna Cooper? From the recaps that I have read so far -- he said that he was wrong about Jenna and the whole forensic analysis. He is apologizing for his part in reporting all of it, too. I wouldn't want RS job. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:17 am

suzq wrote:Is anyone listening to RS podcast with Jenna Cooper?  From the recaps that I have read so far -- he said that he was wrong about Jenna and the whole forensic analysis.  He is apologizing for his part in reporting all of it, too.  I wouldn't want RS job.  JMO.
the last couple of weeks I've been following Tyler and Hannah B and finding out how much non-verified information is circling around about them. People claiming to know someone, something, writing "facts" as anonymous posters on Reddit, articles being written based solely on speculations of various "stans",  and yet ... fans buy it all. People who supposedly support them, people that despise them, people that claim to not care for them ... all seem to find some "truth" in the GOSSIP ... because it's credible when one has an agenda, a bias or because it is convenient for supporting own ideas, theories and opinions. But the truth might be much simpler and different.
It is saddening how in this era of social media expansion we don't think twice before engaging and posting "zeros and ones" into the air ...
because it is not so simple as deleting few articles/pages like RS did today regarding his false claims against this woman.

Social consciousness should be valued and demanded. That's why I respect this forum because at least there's a clear line between personal OPINIONS and facts. But still, too many people rely on information from sources that cannot and shouldn't be trusted. So mindfulness is important when expressing own ideas believing to be in the right.

I wish I could say I am shocked about this revelation, but even without knowing this woman and the story that ran about her (reading today for the 1st time) I am not surprised, that is the case. It is a regular practice of many for too many years. It won't stop ... so WE must be the responsible ones for stopping the spread.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:17 pm

@suzq Jenna's thread

@happygolucky

That's why I respect this forum because at least there's a clear line between personal OPINIONS and facts.

I know some people get annoyed with having to confirm whether it's IMO or whether it's fact. We pride ourselves in knowing we will never spread rumours. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:39 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1252803960622235648?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:43 am

@bluwavz Hey ! A new avatar! yes

I didn’t need to read this but the more I did the more I regret it... no no bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 4103285151
What a waste! And Annalise is not better to stick with him; you would think she got her lesson, but she let him and money bait her into submission. Delusional and unstable, zero morals, freaking narcissist and materialist, this guy is a real catch! Wonder how this will play out for him when he gets his trial.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:20 am

Personally, I now wonder just how much of the abuse incident was staged for publicity so that his name would get back out and he could launch this? Without any previous planning, it seems to have happened pretty quickly IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:08 am

I read that yesterday and was so ticked off. I don't care what Chad does with his life, he needs help and until he realizes that he's a mess IMHO.

It's her that really got under my skin when I read that. How in the world can she agree to do this with him. To each his own, if that's what she likes fine, go do it with someone else, but him? I can just see in the future, he'll have some unpublished footage that he'll use against her. Why do some women go back to an abusive relationship, I'll never understand. I apologize to all who have gone through that, because I never have, and I can guarantee you I never would.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Fantastic news on Brielle

https://people.com/parents/michelle-money-daughter-brielle-walking-again/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for posting! I was looking the other day or so for updates.

That's terrific news! Great article explaining how far she has come along with the cutest pictures of her looking out the window.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Happy for Brielle and Michelle! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_X266nlFUH/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 pm

That is wonderful news! 28 days of not knowing what was going to happen, especially in the first couple of weeks must have been heart wrenching.

I'm so glad she is walking out of there and can work towards regaining her strength at home.

Great job to all the doctor's and medical staff for getting this young girls life back!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers