SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Demi Burnett and her boyfriend broke up -- article on us weekly.com.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-in-paradise-alum-demi-burnett-and-boyfriend-slater-davis-split/

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding link.)

suzq

Back to top Go down

bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:55 pm

@suzq Another ‘ soul mates ‘ of hers bites the dust! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

@Astrobach. Very true! It feels like she has a pattern -- get close very quickly and then something happens/fizzles out fast. She did "quarantine" with him and his family for 3 months and they had only known each other and started dating one month prior to this. That's a lot for a new relationship. Maybe she'll go on more Bachelor shows as a contestant again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:26 pm

suzq wrote:@Astrobach. Very true!  It feels like she has a pattern -- get close very quickly and then something happens/fizzles out fast.  She did "quarantine" with him and his family for 3 months and they had only known each other and started dating one month prior to this.  That's a lot for a new relationship.  Maybe she'll go on more Bachelor shows as a contestant again.

I would be rofl if she tries for Matt's season. It would be just like her IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:34 pm

Yup, I'm sure she's in love with the new Bachelor. Our "fan favorite" would love to see if they have a "connection". bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 2498057887

ETA: hmm why is she following Ciarran? Paging @Bobette She recently followed him, he's the last one she followed.

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yup, I'm sure she's in love with the new Bachelor. Our "fan favorite" would love to see if they have a "connection". bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 2498057887

ETA: hmm why is she following Ciarran? Paging @Bobette She recently followed him, he's the last one she followed.

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/following/?hl=en

He's probably her type. A media whore just like her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:43 am

@Sprite   Attention seeking galore fah shooorr !  giggling
Snipped from my post in Australia ‘s thread:
I think IMO they have very mirror like personalities... but doubt they actually met. I would bet Ciarran is very much wanting some US exposure and Demi, well... she wants any wild exposure to someone popular who SEEMS interested... Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:34 pm

So she was flirting with Ciarran for weeks, even discussing him visiting her in LA before the world went into lockdown, meanwhile she quarantined with her b/f that she made official in February and posting IG for all to see? laugh out loud She's such a gem.

She's so immature IMHO.

USMagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:19 am

Travis and Parris Stork's son Grayson

provenceguy wrote:
https://people.com/parents/travis-stork-son-grayson-lane-photos-wife-parris-fatherhood-exclusive/

bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Samuel10bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Samuel10 bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Family10bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Samuel15bigfish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:25 am

"little stud" laugh out loud

Beautiful little guy. He is very fair, compared to Mom and Dad.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:38 pm

I didn't realize how much younger his wife was....Gosh, I've been watching this show a looooooong tiiiiime...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 pm

I was surprised that Travis is 48! What a cute little guy and family! :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers