SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 am

I love it when a man can speak a different language!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm

@sdmom IA and I love when the other person enjoys trying to learn the language.

I have a cousin who is Italian and married a Spanish girl. They've been married for years, and over the years he learned Spanish from her and she learned Italian. Their kids can speak Spanish and Italian.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I love it when a man can speak a different language!

:yes: My DH is bilingual. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:45 am

I guess I have been away too long. Darn kids! giggling Is Bryan F1 now?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 am

Alanna wrote:Bad boy strikes again!! Holla.

Mmmm, love me some bad boys! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 3806527698 handwave Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:29 am

Cute clip of Bryan and Rachel on the HTD dancing and kissing!

https://youtu.be/6IukETndw1s
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 am

nd4reality wrote:There is a picture on a fan Instagram page of b r kissing ( first)  and you can see her arm all the way around his back. So she was pulling him in as well it wasn't all one sided.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVRTGyGFEJM/
Pretty powerful connection there IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I guess I have been away too long.  Darn kids!  giggling Is Bryan F1 now?  

Tbd.

I for one can see the possibility and I like what I see of him and between them as well. Not basing on any spoilers since I was unspoiled when I thought this and the sleuthing done has not swayed me strongly away.
giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Bad boy strikes again!! Holla.

Mmmm, love me some bad boys!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 3806527698 handwave Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 2498057887
Hey friend!!! And yep, the Baddy's reign! What can I say!? They're irresistible laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:31 pm

I feel bad that this thread is so dead! laugh out loud laugh out loud Here is a hot pic Bryan just posted! Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/BVaekyDDSf7/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 pm

This thread is too quiet for the man that loves Rachel so, so, SO much Smiley

Here's his new insta, I love a man who can make fun of himself while being completely confident and knowing how hot he is in reality. He really is the next Shawn B and Baddy imo!

https://instagram.com/p/BVaekyDDSf7/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 pm

laugh out loud @A1day1, great minds think alike!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85