SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Dayum holly hotness. Dr is sure fire:cheeky:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 1f49b  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:54 pm

@Dessler you just know we are depending on you for your great gifs right?

Bryan is the only one they have not yet shown being put off by the fact that their brains are being tested. Him throwing his head back and laughing is adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 pm

@nd4reality I ve got you bestbud!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Dessler you just know we are depending on you for your great gifs right?

Bryan is the only one they have not yet shown being put off by the fact that their brains are being tested. Him throwing his head back and laughing is adorable.

This really seems to be a common reaction from him, haha. Ellen says the guys get be on the show, Bryan throws his head back and cheers. Rachel and the other girls arrive at the mansion, Bryan throws his hands up, laughs, and cheers. I think he may just be a jovial and enjoy-the-moment kind of person IMO. That could be really appealing to someone like Rachel who probably deals with more structured, stressful situations in her work/professional life. I think it's great that he just seems to want to have a good time, haha.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 pm

@Dessler np! And thank YOU for your awesome gifs Smiley The one of B watching R amidst all the energy of the RC will always be one of my favourites beatingheart

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 pm

@Dessler can you repost the gif of Bryan watching Rachel at the RC? That one was so sweet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Dessler wrote:Him watching her

S1.gif

My Gif

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:14 pm

@Dessler Thank you! Here you go @Mommyof2 Smiley
Love how he looks at her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:18 pm

@Dessler Honestly, like Rachel always says..."I love that" makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 1f618

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 pm

@Ladybug82 Good lord, he is delicious!!! I always thought he was cute but he's S-E-X-Y!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Here's the pic for anyone who might not be able to see it...

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 08f777a1ebb668e6c30219314c42ad74_zpsn2dbwh9s
thebryanabasolo.  The old man of the house trying to keep up and get gunz like @tinobordy @thereal_billyg @josiahdgraham @ericbigger @kennykingpb2 @jameykocan @iggy_rodriguez
#oneday #probablynever #elviejo #thebachelorette
Source

Hot AF alert!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Bryan looks good, I cant lie. The rumor is that he gets cheek fillers but im wondering if thats just how his cheeks naturally are. idk...
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85