Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mysthelma on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:50 am

Dayum holly hotness. Dr is sure fire:cheeky:
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:54 am

@Dessler you just know we are depending on you for your great gifs right?

Bryan is the only one they have not yet shown being put off by the fact that their brains are being tested. Him throwing his head back and laughing is adorable.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12052

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 am

@nd4reality I ve got you bestbud!
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:01 am

@nd4reality wrote:@Dessler you just know we are depending on you for your great gifs right?

Bryan is the only one they have not yet shown being put off by the fact that their brains are being tested. Him throwing his head back and laughing is adorable.

This really seems to be a common reaction from him, haha. Ellen says the guys get be on the show, Bryan throws his head back and cheers. Rachel and the other girls arrive at the mansion, Bryan throws his hands up, laughs, and cheers. I think he may just be a jovial and enjoy-the-moment kind of person IMO. That could be really appealing to someone like Rachel who probably deals with more structured, stressful situations in her work/professional life. I think it's great that he just seems to want to have a good time, haha.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:07 am

@Dessler np! And thank YOU for your awesome gifs Smiley The one of B watching R amidst all the energy of the RC will always be one of my favourites beatingheart

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1147

Back to top Go down

Post by A1day1 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am

@Dessler can you repost the gif of Bryan watching Rachel at the RC? That one was so sweet Smiley

A1day1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 am

@Dessler wrote:Him watching her

S1.gif

My Gif

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by A1day1 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:14 am

@Dessler Thank you! Here you go @Mommyof2 Smiley
Love how he looks at her here.

A1day1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:18 am

@Dessler Honestly, like Rachel always says..."I love that"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 am

@Ladybug82 Good lord, he is delicious!!! I always thought he was cute but he's S-E-X-Y!
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:29 am

@Ladybug82 wrote:Here's the pic for anyone who might not be able to see it...

thebryanabasolo.  The old man of the house trying to keep up and get gunz like @tinobordy @thereal_billyg @josiahdgraham @ericbigger @kennykingpb2 @jameykocan @iggy_rodriguez
#oneday #probablynever #elviejo #thebachelorette
Source

Hot AF alert!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:24 am

Bryan looks good, I cant lie. The rumor is that he gets cheek fillers but im wondering if thats just how his cheeks naturally are. idk...
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum