SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

@nd4reality I tried to make a gif of the walking away moment but it is so short barely a second, it does not show their face and looks really weird.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Dessler wrote: Sweet Moment  beatingheart

My GIF

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
He makes tough lawyer Rachel a giddy mess laugh out loud, I love that imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:49 pm

@Dessler np !

that other one is amazing !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Bryan is a great listener, great at bantering back with her and he's great at reading and understanding Rachel in general. They are truly adorable together, I can almost see her new falling in love high from that gif. I wanted to resist this coupling but I'm powerless laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Diana wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0cnjvgUfB0

The only one she has the X factor is the doctor. JMO. and there she is gushing about how much he loves her and is her best friend.

I'm happily married and the best part of my marriage is that my husband is my best friend. I love that she has found that with B heartbeat

All JMO

That's the clip I was referring to up thread. It's as if she's now convinced, he really really loves her. (After thinking all season long he's too good to be true IMHO)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:02 pm

I am loving Rachel & Bryan together! They have this effortless, natural connection. I don't quite get the hate about him, I actually really like him. Guess I'm like Rachel too? laugh out loud  He's confident, charming, good looking and chases after Rachel hard which is so attractive when a guy goes after what he wants,tells the girl upfront he's here for her. I'm sure it made Rachel felt special when he said he doesn't want to focus on the drama instead of focusing on her. I like that they have this fun banter going on, teasing mixed w/ flirtatious chemistry. You can tell they have a lot of fun together. It's easy to see them being best friends irl imo. It was very telling that she was concerned that he is too smooth, big clue he's a front runner. Looking forward to seeing him show some vulnerability and to seeing more of them on their 1on1. Even if there are only a few of us in here, I'm staying till the end. heartbeat

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:14 pm

I love the way he looks at her with puppy dog eyes. In the gif, after the cute lil embrace he rest his head on his hand and stared at her like he was taking her in
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 pm

That gif truly does say it all. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:06 pm

I have been convinced that Bryan and Rachel are the real deal for this whole season. IMO they are so well suited and really bring out a wonderful dynamic in each other.
I think Bryan is a really good guy. I appreciate his direct and passionate nature and never have thought of him as cheesy or lacking sincerity. Bryan knows what he wants and he goes for it. IMO he is honest and open with his feelings and that makes Rachel feel valued...like she deserves. It goes without saying that their physical chemistry is off the charts. But what I love best about them is the easy comfort and friendship that is constantly filled with big smiles and laughs. IMO Rachel and Bryan have what it takes to make it IRL. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 28 1f49e
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:29 pm

New IG posts from Bryan, note the "I miss Rachel" laugh out loud https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/

Last edited by gisellexlopez on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 28 3806527698 ..Story of his life since the moment he met her
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:48 pm

This might be the boldest insta yet, no way we won't have virtual confiarmtion he's the f1 by the end imo. Rachel says her man is effusive and totally in love with her and that's Bryan all the way imo. I'm sure he's dying to declare his love for her and all that jazz and won't be able to fully wait until the FRC airs imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85