Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:26 am

Just like to :stirthepot
Look at my post upthread: he described his mixture of feelings on the first night, one is Confident. Doesnt Rachel say she likes her man confident? Coincidence? :detective
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 3978
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:Get it Bryan, get it!
Haha! IA! #TeamNotVanilla

thebryanabasolo Damn you fireball...damn you!                           #thebachelorette #ellenhatesme #donttakeshotsrightbeforeyougoonnationaltv #sorryrachel #sorryellen #shoudvedancedforrachel #shehadawadof  
Tune in tonight at 8pm on ABC!!

Source
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:00 am

^ hahaha love all the #. So many of them, too. He has that in common with Rachel
I have to say, I actually like a lot of his captions. He seems smart and funny on sm. Jmo.
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 3978
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am

@coolangel giggling bestbud! I literally can't believe this guy has been winning me over... first thing that made me step back and take another look at him was that he is not involved in the drama and seems really chill especially for a F1.

He also seems by all accounts on his SM to be a fun-loving guy who loves his family and friends and sure he has an edge but I think that's a good thing.

Now Bryan posts and makes fun of himself for that moment on Ellen... and one thing I like is a guy who can poke fun of himself and not take himself too seriously :yes:

Bryan you are winning me over! yes
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21613
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel  giggling  bestbud!  I literally can't believe this guy has been winning me over... first thing that made me step back and take another look at him was that he is not involved in the drama and seems really chill especially for a F1.

He also seems by all accounts on his SM to be a fun-loving guy who loves his family and friends and sure he has an edge but I think that's a good thing.

Now Bryan posts and makes fun of himself for that moment on Ellen... and one thing I like is a guy who can poke fun of himself and not take himself too seriously :yes:

Bryan you are winning me over!  yes

ITA!  bestbud! I am not a fan of his Ellen comment but so far that's the only negative I have seen/found on him after weeks of sleuthing. And that is such a huge plus IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

He is exactly the kind of guy I thought Rachel would end up with pre-season - confident, assertive, someone with a huge personality and a sense of humor. He is real and doesn't pretend to be anyone else IMO. I like him! yes
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:19 am

@coolangel same! And even the kissing...  Rachel said she went back for seconds so she liked it. A lot!   :yes:  :uptonogood
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21613
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel same! And even the kissing...  Rachel said she went back for seconds so she liked it. A lot!   :yes:  :uptonogood

Haha! I know! She clearly couldn't get enough of it IMO. giggling

Now that I think about it, it was sweet of her to gush about his kisses in interviews IMO. People were discounting their relationship due to the original spoiler and IMO she wanted to reassure him and remind him that they were end-game IMO. :yes:
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Lol so my initial gut feeling of another "Baddy" as F1 might be correct after all? How fun! I'm always up for cheering for the "underdog"...  don't get me wrong, I would be happy with either alleged F1, but I always have more fun as a contrarian laugh out loud
It doesn't hurt that he's a hottie as well Smiley:


source
avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1147
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 pm

@sophienette wrote:Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling
Hola!!! Sorry you got spoiled but very happy to see you here, lady! Asking in a non snarky way, genuinely curious, why do you think Bryan will fit Rachel so well? Fan-y answers encouraged and expected of course Smiley
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 16418
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:55 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@sophienette wrote:Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling
Hola!!! Sorry you got spoiled but very happy to see you here, lady! Asking in a non snarky way, genuinely curious, why do you think Bryan will fit Rachel so well? Fan-y answers encouraged and expected of course Smiley

In summary, I think he is very confident and out-going, much more than Peter is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

@sophienette wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@sophienette wrote:Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling
Hola!!! Sorry you got spoiled but very happy to see you here, lady! Asking in a non snarky way, genuinely curious, why do you think Bryan will fit Rachel so well? Fan-y answers encouraged and expected of course Smiley

In summary, I think he is very confident and out-going, much more than Peter is.
That's true and she does describe her f1 as that as well.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 16418
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum