SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 pm

sdmom wrote:You guys make sure to keep us west coasters updated in tonight's episode thread. Promise? giggling

Will Do!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 pm

@sdmom Of course! The beauty of locking all threads during epi night is so all conversation takes place in one thread. It's much easier to try and keep up in one thread rather then hopping around. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Rachel is so vibrant and playful around Bryan. Here's a flippin' cute gif from TV Guide.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 Rachel

They have a really cute back and forth thing going in this preview. There's like a natural give and take between them imo.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm

This might have already been discussed but I also wanted to add that Rachel does well to school her expressions in interviews, but there are times when she is talking about the first kiss and her first impressions of Bryan where she can’t help but drop her mask a bit imo. The Access Hollywood interview immediately comes to mind for me. The cohost Natalie Morales was saying something along the lines of “I liked the first kiss but the second one…” and Rachel had her head jutted out a bit with an expectant look, eager to here what was about to be said. And when Morales quipped, “It’s still going on by the way,” Rachel threw her head back and laughed with her mouth wide open. She basically laughed with her whole body laugh out loud. I wish I could provide some screengrabs of it but the interview is now private on YouTube? Idk that moment in and of itself spelled out it's Bryan for me. She was positively beaming and openly basking in her happiness there imo.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 1f497

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 pm

in that's interview at 2:13  she was talking about her first kiss  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 1f60d

HER REACTION OH MY GOD Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 263a Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 263a Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 263a
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:26 pm

OK OK THE WAY SHE TALK ABOUT HIM TELL ME EVERY THING Praying Praying

AT 0:50

"WE DID IT TWICE "

Last edited by SelmaHB on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:28 pm

LOOK AT THEM ... HOW CUTE THEY ARE :sweetheart:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 37 Ddri9s10

@thebachelorette
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:43 pm

This picture is adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks for the videos and gifs! I think it's so obvious when she's talking about the kiss that she's trying so hard to keep a poker face, but can't help letting her smile and giddiness shine through. I love that picture of Bryan holding Rachel. He is so fine to me and he and Rachel just have chemistry galore. I really hope the date is tonight because I'll be watching in real time and might not be able to watch in real time tomorrow. It does seem like a lot to jam in the episode, if we also see Bryan getting the group date rose. I'm curious about that because we barely saw him during the group date.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:10 pm

SelmaHB wrote:OK OK THE WAY SHE TALK ABOUT HIM TELL ME EVERY THING Praying Praying

AT 0:50

"WE DID IT TWICE "

Thanks for the video. I probably am wearing my rose colored glasses, but at 2:12, she talked about the qualities she was looking for in a guy and I think it fits Bryan:

"A confident steady guy" , their first 1-1 date that makes her feel she could do anything with Bryan by her side (paraphrasing) and she used Confident to describe him
"Ready to get married, a family", just look at his IG , #familyfirst (his #)
"Sense of humor", she's always laughing with him
"able to talk sports with me", his abc bio "loves SportsCenter and talking sports

awwww

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

@sdmom
100% agree with you
They simply fit each other
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

@Bookworm85 IA about how she gushes about the kiss. That was my first clue during the Ellen date, then later in media rounds. It was obvious to me she enjoyed being kissed by Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85