SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove June 27th 2017, 2:39 am

everglow wrote:They are seriously cheesing from cheek to cheek in every photo  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 263a
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 19436734_1229695360472669_7923476137198485504_n
https://www.instagram.com/natalieshabtai/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV1MhNUjUVN/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

Gorgeous photo! Those smiles! They both look so happy! l o v e :sprinklehearts

And Bryan leaning into Rach like he is... that man is smitten!! heartandarrow

Last edited by AllAboutLove on June 27th 2017, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by annapasuk16 June 27th 2017, 2:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I so agree. It's like Bryan and Rach are on the same wavelength and are equals and both chasing each other. I especially love it because it feels like a more mature relationship. Both of them in their thirties and a bit older and they both know who they are and what they want. I like that type of dynamic so much because they can both articulate this and to me it only reinforces just how much they are equals and have that give and take physically, mentally, and emotionally - my favorite type of relationships :yes: beatingheart

I also was looking forward to their date and loved it. What really stood out to me was when Rachel said that Bryan makes her feel like she can take on anything! To me, that she said that and that they already have such intense chemistry shows me that Bryan's a man who makes her not only feel desired but safe and secure and confident in herself even more so. That's such a huge thing and part of being a best friend and being someone's biggest cheerleader and fan of each other  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f60d

IMO, the bolded part is what seals the deal. That proves that their relationship is more than just physical. And its a real connection from within that Rachel always says she and her F1 have.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover June 27th 2017, 2:41 am

everglow wrote:They are seriously cheesing from cheek to cheek in every photo  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 263a
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 19436734_1229695360472669_7923476137198485504_n
natalieshabtai Those smiles tho

OMG. I am in love with this picture. THEY ARE BOTH GORGEOUS. Rachel has no chill and stood as close to Bryan as possible. I see you gurl.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove June 27th 2017, 2:42 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on June 27th 2017, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana June 27th 2017, 2:42 am

@Maddy I notice that too. We have good taste laugh out loud jmo

It's still Monday so hello to mine and Rachel's man crush Monday makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f60d

https://instagram.com/p/BV1D1Z0l0JY/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 June 27th 2017, 2:45 am

Bryan is the man!  I didn't think I could like him more, but after their 1on1, he just keeps getting better and better!  Rachel, you found a gem!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove June 27th 2017, 2:50 am

annapasuk16 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I so agree. It's like Bryan and Rach are on the same wavelength and are equals and both chasing each other. I especially love it because it feels like a more mature relationship. Both of them in their thirties and a bit older and they both know who they are and what they want. I like that type of dynamic so much because they can both articulate this and to me it only reinforces just how much they are equals and have that give and take physically, mentally, and emotionally - my favorite type of relationships :yes: beatingheart

I also was looking forward to their date and loved it. What really stood out to me was when Rachel said that Bryan makes her feel like she can take on anything! To me, that she said that and that they already have such intense chemistry shows me that Bryan's a man who makes her not only feel desired but safe and secure and confident in herself even more so. That's such a huge thing and part of being a best friend and being someone's biggest cheerleader and fan of each other  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f60d

IMO, the bolded part is what seals the deal. That proves that their relationship is more than just physical. And its a real connection from within that Rachel always says she and her F1 have.

ITA. I posted upthread before but to me their date solidified for me that they could be lovers and best friends. heartbeat

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie June 27th 2017, 3:04 am

I loved how they were just so focused on one another like in real life. Not posing or angling themselves for cameras.
The best prt was when they completely scratched the rose pinning part and continue doing their own thing. Almost like the bachette thing is just in their way now.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana June 27th 2017, 3:16 am

They are too cute  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana June 27th 2017, 3:41 am

sorry for the double post but just in case he removes it later, b liked. Smiley

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 DkK6exb
my sc
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 June 27th 2017, 3:45 am

Is she one of the handlers? Her name sounds familiar to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear June 27th 2017, 3:52 am

Love love love Bryan and Rachel together!  Absolute perfection IMO. makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f64c  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 40 1f49e

Bryan is so sincere, genuine, mature, dynamite smile, easy laugh, humorous, fun, passionate, confident and smart. Sounds like exactly what Rachel is looking for. They are so comfortable and natural. IMO they have that undefinable X factor.....lighting in a bottle. Swoon!beatingheart kisses
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85