SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 am

to add, and I am not throwing shade in a Fan forum! (please remove if this shouldnt be here!), I think they might be too similar for long term...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:12 am

sophienette wrote:to add, and I am not throwing shade in a Fan forum! (please remove if this shouldnt be here!), I think they might be too similar for long term...

That's my fear. I can see the appeal for her right now though, really, really see it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 am

Alanna wrote:
sophienette wrote:to add, and I am not throwing shade in a Fan forum! (please remove if this shouldnt be here!), I think they might be too similar for long term...

That's my fear. I can see the appeal for her right now though, really, really see it.

oh Ditto! But the best couples from the franchise (Jash, Ryan and Trista, Chris and Des, etc) are more Ying and Yang IMO.

But if Bryan is F1, I see why and wish them the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:50 am

I actually see Chris and Des as very similar people. I think their both incredibly sweet and kind. And I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are very similar as well.

I actually think Bryan will make whoever he ends up with feel like his queen everyday. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am

I think it's different for different people. For me, I have realized that being more similar with a healthy bunch of differences works best. Our similarities bind us together while our differences help us evolve - both as individuals and as a couple. Smiley

I think Rachel has a big personality. With someone who is shy and reserved, she will eventually get bored IMO - maybe not right away coz she would be fine with initiating and leading conversations but eventually it'll get tiring and she would wish the other person brought more to the table IMO. I think we understand the ones who are more similar to us and are more accepting of it (JMO). Irrespective of what happens in the future, I think Bryan is her best fit among the guys she has.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Rachel is strong and assertive. Bryan is strong and assertive. I'm excited to see something more than surface level from him.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:07 pm

My fav Sharleen on Bryan:

Bryan, 37: There’s a genuine concern for Rachel that comes across in Bryan’s interactions that I love. When she was hugging the men farewell at the second Rose Ceremony, while the other men were talking amongst themselves and saying their goodbyes, Bryan was quietly watching Rachel. The massage was a great move and was well-timed to address her state of stress. He was funny on the Group Date and a good combination of outgoing but not a ham. I like Bryan a lot and am not-so-patiently awaiting his 1-on-1.

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-3-recap/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Dessler wrote:My fav Sharleen on Bryan:

Bryan, 37: There’s a genuine concern for Rachel that comes across in Bryan’s interactions that I love. When she was hugging the men farewell at the second Rose Ceremony, while the other men were talking amongst themselves and saying their goodbyes, Bryan was quietly watching Rachel. The massage was a great move and was well-timed to address her state of stress. He was funny on the Group Date and a good combination of outgoing but not a ham. I like Bryan a lot and am not-so-patiently awaiting his 1-on-1.

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-3-recap/

I noticed this moment too, it was so sweet. Also, after the Demario conversation, when Rachel is talking to the guys, I think Bryan comes up to her and put his arm around her? He is always trying to be near her. I love that. That is showing someone you are present. Just my opinion.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:43 pm

The mention in her blog is her way of letting viewers know that they do have serious conversation. He is really into her and in that environment, it is a good thing to be that way and I understand why she takes him to the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to think it's Bryan now too. He's kinda growing on me laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 pm

A1day1 wrote:Yeah, I'm starting to think it's Bryan now too. He's kinda growing on me laugh out loud laugh out loud
I guess we have no choice, gotta learn to love the man that loves our gal so, so, SO MUCH laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I like Bryan whether he's f1 or not. Charming, entertaining, and not vanilla is my cup of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85