SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:36 am

It's okay, @bigbluebird. The fan thread is just for positive posts. Bryan's general discussion thread down below is for general posts, positive or negative. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 am

@bigbluebird lets talk about your post in Bryan's general thread. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Thanks for all the screencaps! I am so loving this couple. I loved that they were already talking about the future and meeting Bryan's family. I felt sad for Rachel in how she asked if Bryan's family would accept her, but I get it. As a black woman, would they prefer him with someone Colombian as well, and just the vulnerability she was displaying in that scene. I think they actually talked about moving and family much more than what we saw. I just get that from the editing. But then remembering that this show is set on telling Bryan's story a certain way. I loved how Bryan said when she was 100% ready, and that he is waiting for her to get there.

Does anyone have video to post of their entire first date and their QT from yesterday?
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Many of Rs recent (last 2 episodes) PIs appear to be from the previous dates (ep4) scmiiw. So she was already melting even before the 1on1 date wrt Bryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 pm

She was putty in his hands after their first kiss. Her description was "It swept me off of my feet!" Imo, it was game over.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Nothing better than a man who is confident and secure in who he is...which Rachel has said that is what she looking for. Bryan is that and more very open and affectionate. Rachel found a gem imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:42 pm

annapasuk16 wrote:The two of them together is EVERYTHING. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a couple since Georgia and Lee on Bachelorette AU. cheerleader seeing hearts :inlove

cheerleader They're so adorable together and ITA with you on the similarities to G and Lee (who are one of my favorite couples ever!!). There's that crazy physical intense chemistry (Lee and G in the rooftop pool in Singapore reminds me of Rach and Bryan especially since they kiss with lots of tongue!! haha) that makes me think of Bryan and Rach with their intense physical chemistry. But also the comfort and ease with Rach and Bryan that is just so natural like they've known each other for so much longer. It's just "there". That indescribable something that is two people who are just on the same wavelength. Oh and the best friends connection too! Both Lee and G said they were looking for their best friend and Rach posted she found her best friend on her IG post-filming and Bryan saying that he can see Rach as his best friend for a lifetime! Those are my favorite types of relationships - best friends and lovers! "Friendship on fire" I call it - or as Rach calls it - "a roaring four-alarm blaze"  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f525  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f525  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f525  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f525  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you , Thank you for the gifs and sc !
I'm loving B&R"s BL. It is so natural flowing and beautiful. The pros can't edit it out even if they tried!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Giggly, blushing, glo'd up Rachel. C to the U to the T to the EST--CUTEST: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 263a

"I like Bryan. I like Bryan a lot! A lot."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Giphy
via GIPHY

Vulnerable, soul-baring Rachel... My heart might have actually stuttered in my chest at these words: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f62d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f497

"Bryan accepts me for who I am. It's like he accepts me flaws and all, and it doesn't scare him. And he keeps reassuring me this is what he wants, and he's here, and he's not going anywhere and um... I haven't had that before."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Giphy
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 pm

That screen cap reminds me of the interview (wish I could find it) where Rachel says her fiance is someone who wants what she wants, and wants it with her, which she has not had before. This is definitely Bryan all the way. As far as the pacing of things, I've learned from my brother and guys in my life that when most men have found the one, they wastes no time in wifeing her up. I see Bryan as that type of person. I love a man who is upfront about his intentions and his actions match his words. He said he was going to be Rachel's stress reliever and gave her a massage. He said he would be strong when she is weak, and was when they were rappling down. He said he was here for Rachel and has not gotten involved in any of the drama of the house. Can't wait to see more of their relationship.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Those two gifs just do something to my heart. I love them together. I love RACHEL with him. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f60d
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

It's very obvious to me rachel feels very loved with Bryan, she lives for his attention and the security he offers and comfort. She wants to question and be Lawyer Rachel but he basically comforts and lulls her back to happiness. It's a totally new experience for her imo and something she probably didn't even know she wanted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85