SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Bryan has good taste in watches. There, I was positive. makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 2498057887  

Technically, Rachel gifted him with the watch. So, she is the one has good taste with the watches, and better taste with men! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm

With watchgate going on, and Rachel possibly posting the watch pic in response to @sdmom request, my guess is that it is getting harder as the time passes to not want to spill a little. I know that the lead can tell her family about being engaged, but can the F1 do so? I can imagine it gets harder and harder as time passes to not give some clue and just keep silent, if this is this the right thread to ask that question. I am feeling more confident that Bryan is the F1, but I told myself as a first time watcher I would not get invested in a couple, but too late! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 1f604 I'm so firmly on the Brachel ship. I am really hoping we get some more clues this weekend about them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I mean it is tradition to spoil the show for the 4th!! jo snapped fireworks with Baddy laughing in the background and Kait boldly snapped herself holding Shawn's favorite beer and their entire vacay. Gotta do it, R + B!!

I'll be waiting patiently for them to spoil the show this weekend. 2pop

Rachel, now's the chance to show us how in love you are with Bryan! :sending flowers

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:With watchgate going on, and Rachel possibly posting the watch pic in response to @sdmom request, my guess is that it is getting harder as the time passes to not want to spill a little. I know that the lead can tell her family about being engaged, but can the F1 do so? I can imagine it gets harder and harder as time passes to not give some clue and just keep silent, if this is this the right thread to ask that question. I am feeling more confident that Bryan is the F1, but I told myself as a first time watcher I would not get invested in a couple, but too late! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 1f604  I'm so firmly on the Brachel ship. I am really hoping we get some more clues this weekend about them.

I want to make a correction: she didn't post the pic. Someone else posted the pic. I don't know if that's a response to my request (although I'd like to take the credit Embarressed! ) but my theory is she is wearing it in anticipation for SHV with her lover. She wore a very similar watch to Bryan's HTD (discussion in his general thread) and plus right after she returned after filming, so my speculation is she wears it before/during/right after her time with him, not just a reminder to herself, but an assurance to him.
All jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Seabear wrote:Bryan and Rachel together really have it all. I appreciate the vulnerability they have together. Bryan is always thinking of how he can support Rachel and not hanging back or bringing drama. Bryan is the ideal match for Rachel. They are so natural and comfortable together. And more than anything they have so much fun and laughter in their interactions. Both of them are passionate, charismatic and IMO meant to be. They have a deep connection. Sometimes this show gets it right and Bryan and Rachel together embody that!!
They are such a joy to watch and I always smile during their segments! kisses :sprinklehearts
JMO

I love all the gifs...Thanks!! group hug

ITA 100%

I love the Rachel that I see when she is with Bryan. I like Rachel individually, and think that Bryan only enhances her. She is so happy and joyful, as well as comfortable and reassured with him. Like, as a team they will be unstoppable. From the first moment that they met it has been effortless between them. I think that's how it should feel, feeling like you've known each other for years after having just met. I love that they appear like complete equals in all things-intellect, energy, adventure, conversation, humor, passion. They just fit. I love that Bryan is a happy person, who smiles, jokes, and banters with ease. IMO, because Bryan is so comfortable in his own skin, he makes Rachel comfortable, too, even in this odd, stressful environment. I am so enjoying watching this couple.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:30 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Bryan has good taste in watches. There, I was positive. makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 2498057887  

bestbud!

I won't say how many watches I own because I'm OTT with watches, but he has quite the assortment pre filming, very nice. Mine are all cheap though. laugh out loud

With these two for me, it's all about body language. He pays attention when she speaks. He is always turned towards her, listening. I'm looking forward to his HTD. With his affectionate nature, and her outgoing nature, she will fit right in IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm

My DH has a breitling for years now. He loves it. Loves it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:53 pm

I love watches but I'm clueless when it comes to good watches. Mine are cheap and have been mostly purchased in Florida and I use dollar store batteries. laugh out loud Some I've had for 20 yrs, some others more recent. When I downsized a few years ago, I probably gave 10 or so to charity. I think I still have 25? dizzy

Looking through their website, they sure are beautiful, and the site @Seabear found where you can customize your own is pretty cool too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 pm

well, it's 100 percent official, I am a fangirl, signed and dated with a Brachel icon makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 1f60b giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Diana wrote:well, it's 100 percent official, I am a fangirl, signed and dated with a Brachel icon makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 1f60b giggling

Yaaaas! Join the party! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 1710264613 I've given up on any objectivity! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 3806527698
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:32 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I didn't see these posted but someone has kindly uploaded the Bryan's 1on1 date to YT. (3 parts)

https://youtu.be/Dsx10xhzfGI

https://youtu.be/iigOuYY-ae4

https://youtu.be/_K03DBWjJk4
cantstopl

Thanks for this.
Easier to rewatch just their date hehehhe

I love the fact that she asked him on the date in person.
No date card thingy.
That and the fact that she opened both arms to greet him as they were going outside.
And the fact that they didn't care for the rose at the end.
There is so much in the little things, as if there were not enough already to show us how into each other they are. sneakyl

I just found the links and thought y'all would like to see just their date. TA that you get so much of the nuances when just watching exclusive clips.

Hopefully other Bryan fans on this thread can have fun watching.

I just love how absolutely convinced he is so what they have. It's just genuine. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Bryan is MIA again so methinks he is spending some extra quality time with Rach and making her feel really really loved  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85