SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:40 am

I like Bryan. I definitely see Bryan and Rachel as a good match. I like that both of them seem at ease and laughing together in their interactions. Obviously Rachel and Bryon have strong physical chemistry. But they seem to connect on many other levels as well. IMO Bryan has a charisma and intensity that matches and meshes well with Rachel's vibrant charisma and strong personality. Bryan seems powerful enough to make Rachel feel like the woman she wants to be with her man. Also Bryon makes a point to let Rachel know how attractive he finds her and how interested he is. IMO that is important for Rachel.

I don't see Bryan as a player....nor was I bothered by his Ellen comment. Go Bryan!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f46b    Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f389  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f4af

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:08 am

pvpr wrote:
A.j wrote:I also like the small banter they had in the first episode. It was back and forth that led to their kiss, which I thought was HOT, despite what everyone else says. laugh out loud Im looking forward to their 1on1, they both have such fun personalities so I'm excited to see how this develops!
Okay seriously, I don't understand people saying that he's a bad kisser. Gross for us to watch from home? Sure! But a bad kisser? Nooo way, IMO. Some of the hottest kisses of my life WOULD NOT have looked pretty on camera laugh out loud If Bryan is F1, he had this thing completely and totally wrapped up after the fantasy suites IMO Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698

I just hope they actually show them having real conversations at some point, because going by her blog and Bryan's comment that she has no trouble opening up to him, they're clearly having them, we just haven't gotten to see them so far.
IA, Bryan really knows how to kiss IMO and no wonder Rachel was still talking about how goooooood it was after filming finished. After watching Ep3, I'm beginning to think that Bryan is F1. There is still something special between her and Peter though IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:17 am

I would like to say I am big-time two timing this season because I am both Team Peter and Team Bryan at the same time.

But since Pachel(peter and rachel) have a lot of people in their corner making vids e.t.c I will be here posting gifs for Bryan. I am more intrigued by the underdog :stirthepot
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:19 am

Him watching her

S1.gif

My Gif

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 am

Comfort and Banter

S13E03.gif

My Gif

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 am

AWWWW...I LOVE THOSE GIFS.

That first one where he is staring at her is just so endearing to me. Even if it's not Bryan at the end, I just don't believe that it was all physical when he's looking at her like that. And their comfort level in the second one is really telling, considering they haven't even been on a real 1-on-1 date yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:10 am

Awww man that gif of him watching her gives me all the feels beatingheart

It seriously looks like a scene from a (non reality) TV show or movie - kind of cinematic - you're so taken by someone you just want to stare.

These come to mind:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 Awitc
source

"Focus on what you love"
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 am

I love that apple commercial! You're totally right - it does seem like a scene from a movie or TV show! It's like he just can't take his eyes off of her and is trying to soak in every second he has to look at her. It gives me major F1 vibes, especially as Rachel talks about how much her guy really, really loves her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:43 am

What got me is not just the stare. It is the fact he walked away from the straight line(mind you he was standing in the second line at the back), where they were all standing and talking to each other and walked towards her just get a clearer view of her.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 am

annapasuk16 wrote:He always finds a way to be around her and the watching over her while the other men were saying their goodbyes made me swoon! Especially when it seemed like the rest of the guys were caught up in talking to one another but Bryan was solely focused on Rachel.
I notice he is always aware of her presence and make a point to be near her. (Chris was the same in Des' season.) Not even in an attention seeking way either. I think he genuinely adores her. That gif of him watching her ❤.

He had a great energy in that Ellen interview segment when they were on the couch. Relaxed and charming.

I also noticed in the last episode when Rachel came into the room to look for Eric, he jumped up so quickly to answer her and he even made fun of it a little himself. I don't see a player when I look at him; more like an over-excited manchild. Lol.

Because he made himself so accessible for Rachel, it's possible Rachel may first focus on guys who are a little more hard to get. We shall see. However, I think she will appreciate him in the end, just like Des with Chris.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 am

Loving the Bryan love! @Dressler, I also like Peter. Rachel got some great guys. @makeover, I get the Chris and Des vibe in him watching out for her and also Chris made Des laugh in such a good way. yes
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:06 am

Thanks for these gifs, guys!!! I love the one where she's watching her too, super romantic and adorable! I hope he really does adore her like she claims her f1 does!! I'm excited to see their love story if he's really that guy Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85