Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:51 am

I need to rewatch their date again without distractions. From what I saw, definitely the best date of the ep IMO. And I love it that Bryan got the first 2nd 1-1 Smiley

Their pics of him hugging her from behind - a completely different ballfield in terms of body language vs. the other guys [as I believe @SelmaHB pointed out in the ep thread].

I wish the finale was here already laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1949

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:47 am

Bryan's body language in those bts pics is just laugh out loud Is this woman yours, Bryan, or nah?!? I can't tell.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:10 am

These two!! beatingheart I have re-watched their date too many times to count!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

@queenb231985 I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?
French is my first language so I probably just understand the wording laugh out loud. Can you explain your point a bit more please? Thanks

ETA: btw maybe the post belongs to the other general Bryan's thread? Hard to say since I don't get the point laugh out loud

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 am

Reminder - Guys this is a fan thread.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 am

@djogbenyuie wrote:@MissB I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?
French is my first language so I probably just understand the wording laugh out loud. Can you explain your point a bit more please? Thanks

ETA: btw maybe the post belongs to the other general Bryan's thread? Hard to say since I don't get the point laugh out loud

@djogbenyuie you have tagged me on a wrong post. It was @queenb231985 's post n she has explained but i think this conversation belongs to the discussion thread not fan thread.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 am

Someone posted this link on another thread, but I love it. Bryan showing off his new watch to the other guys (deleted scene)!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3963057

I love when he holds his wrist up and is just like "Yeah, that's right." LOL

ETA: Interestingly enough, he doesn't bring it up unsolicited. Matt asks him about it. I wonder if he would have anyway??

Last edited by bigbluebird on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 am

The wedding he talked about was in Colombia, the wedding in the picture took place in vizcaya musuems/garden in Miami. So your friend's theory is wrong. That might be his ex or not, I don't know but the picture of them together does not look sexual.JMO
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am

@MissB wrote:
@djogbenyuie wrote:@MissB I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?

@djogbenyuie you have tagged me on a wrong post. It was @queenb231985 's post n she has explained but i think this conversation belongs to the discussion thread not fan thread.

So sorry about that. I correcte it. ;)
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:51 am

@queenb231985 wrote:Just when Bryan was growing on me and I was accepting him most likely being F1 my friend pointed out to me a pic on his Instagram that probably was his ex he talked about bringing to a wedding. Take a look for yourself. Does Anyone else agree it's an educated guess and if so think that's pretty messed up??

https://instagram.com/p/BNVFoX5F-0n/

That could be her but that's not the wedding in Colombia, that's Vizcaya museum in Miami

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50656

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum