SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 am

He is so confident, well spoken and self assured. I know we/me specifically says it all the time but that's a f$@# MAN!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 am

What lovely sight of smiling faces to see early this morning!
https://instagram.com/p/BVrlkSyBX0J/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 am

Pure Joy!!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BVqymH0lmpx/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 am

vernie113 wrote:Pure Joy!!!!
I love this one!! #teambutt always and forever laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 am

vernie113 wrote:Pure Joy!!!!

I loved this shot too! Pity they didn't show it though, such a candid moment. I am guessing they didn't want to show Jordan's head being nestled in her boobs while his hands were placed on her butt giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:17 pm

To show how obsessed I am the picture of the picture from the final rose/engagement it is the wallpaper on my iphone, mini ipad and ipad. I always break into a smile every time. The crazy thing is during the anxious moments post-nashville, i had to revert to the tiger lily image and i did not check into the forum/discussion threads until I knew they were okay. Didn't think I could accept the heartache.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:24 pm

vernie113 wrote:To show how obsessed I am the picture  of the picture from the final rose/engagement it is the wallpaper on my iphone, mini ipad and ipad. I always break into a smile every time. The crazy thing is during the anxious moments post-nashville, i had to revert to the tiger lily image and i did not check into the forum/discussion threads until I knew they were okay. Didn't think I could accept the heartache.
Oh gosh, I'm a little worried for ya, lady, because I don't think you can trust any of these couples until they marry and it's a few years down the road and maybe not even then sometimes laugh out loud I think the most important thing is that Jo will always, always be a very loved and happy girl imo, and Jordan will always be confident, successful and a survivor so regardless of their relationship, they will both be fine imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:32 pm

I agree Alanna but they just caught my attention and am trying to temper this craziness. I am going to try very hard starting today as i will be traveling across the ocean and may not be able to access the board until I land . I am hoping i will have good internet connection from Southeast Asia so i can keep abreast of news

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 pm

vernie113 wrote:I agree Alanna but they just caught my attention and am trying to temper this craziness. I am going to try very hard starting today as i will be traveling across the ocean and may not be able to access the board until I land . I am hoping i will have good internet connection from Southeast Asia so i can keep abreast of news
Okay good plan kisses have a safe trip!! And I'm sure we'll post lots of adorable and fun updates for you while you're gone Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 pm

thanks!
I would like to compliment you all. This thread is such a positive place. When I am reading the threads, I know that in this thread you guys/gals will not only be supporting JoJo and Jordan but supporting and lifting each other up as well. Thanks!!bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:22 pm

@Seabear thank you, we try! laugh out loud it's supposed to be fun and silly, right?!

Here's a fan picture with JoJo and Becca from Cabo. I LOVE her retro bikini:

https://instagram.com/p/BVsSFzqjVl4/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Seabear wrote:thanks!
I would like to compliment you all. This thread is such a positive place. When I am reading the threads, I know that in this thread you guys/gals will not only be supporting JoJo and Jordan but supporting and lifting each other up as well. Thanks!!bestbud!
Why thanks kisses gotta be nice in the thread dedicated to the sweetest, kindest girl in Bach Nation. IMO of course Smiley

@Ash2214, I love it!! Didn't realize it was high waisted before the full pic. So cute and so good to hide any extra tacos and nachos she snuck in laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan