SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wellshit - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:so even though she told peter her baggages were ready to wisconsin, she gave the GDR to bryan tss tss laugh out loud

Peter wanted to know during that time, what she thought about other cities, again. He asked her that during his 1:1. Maybe Rachel said, oh you're like Luke eh? laugh out loud

I noticed this too! Seeing that moment made me feel like I wasn't reading too much into the Palms springs question from their 1-1. I think Peter's genuinely interested in her, but I also think there might be a legitimate question of what he wants out of life versus what Rachel wants out of life. It will be interesting to see, whether F1 or not, where Peter ends up living...I'm not sure it's going to be Madison.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

wellshit - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am

@Carine Yup! I remember them not showing Raven getting the group date rose either last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am

@mercieme TY! Cannot wait to get to episode 6. Mostly because I'm sick of Lee & can't wait for him to be gone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am

Wonder if RS will change his spoiler again before the FRC? laugh out loud

The producers edited this show very well tonight. Let's make the viewers fall in love with Peter. Next week, let's make the viewers fall in love with Bryan. Which one will Rachel choose? :uptonogood scratch laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 am

ElonM wrote:More Rachel live tweeting please laugh out loud
laugh out loud I don't know if these girls can take her live tweeting every week. She's not with the bullsh*t and isn't afraid to let them know. She was on one tonight. I was living for it though! laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Wonder if RS will change his spoiler again before the FRC?  laugh out loud

The producers edited this show very well tonight.  Let's make the viewers fall in love with Peter.  Next week, let's make the viewers fall in love with Bryan.  Which one will Rachel choose?   :uptonogood  scratch  laugh out loud

And Deanie baby too! haha! I love the idea of Dean and Kristina together, but I think Dean could have had some major Bachelor candidate support too - he came across so well I think in this episode. Showing great depth!

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:LOL So they literally cut Bryan out of the whole episode yet give him the group rose? rofl

She doesn't care, she wants those kisses. laugh out loud

Can't blame the girl, some women want passion wellshit - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f601
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 am

you may not have noticed but bryan said he wanted to build even more implying imo thar what they had was already very solid..... yet all this connection is deliberatly hidden

i keep having this song in my head... ring a bell la la la ring a bell

many typo sory, on my android

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 am

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:More Rachel live tweeting please laugh out loud
laugh out loud I don't know if these girls can take her live tweeting every week. She's not with the bullsh*t and isn't afraid to let them know. She was on one tonight. I was living for it though! laugh out loud

She served shots of lemonade tonight. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 am

i like the peter i saw tonight... maybe he was as tipsy as rachel? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 am

I wish they would stop with the ffiiiing drama and give us the ffiiiiiiiiiiing show. It is getting very tedious. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 am

bluejay25 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:so even though she told peter her baggages were ready to wisconsin, she gave the GDR to bryan tss tss laugh out loud

Peter wanted to know during that time, what she thought about other cities, again. He asked her that during his 1:1. Maybe Rachel said, oh you're like Luke eh? laugh out loud

I noticed this too! Seeing that moment made me feel like I wasn't reading too much into the Palms springs question from their 1-1. I think Peter's genuinely interested in her, but I also think there might be a legitimate question of what he wants out of life versus what Rachel wants out of life. It will be interesting to see, whether F1 or not, where Peter ends up living...I'm not sure it's going to be Madison.

JANUARY 28 2917
peterkrauswi Missed this place way more than I realized. #LA #homeawayfromhome #wellshit
wellshit - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 16124063_1740550399595292_257473376610680832_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP0ECWFlLEM/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan