SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm

amundefined2 wrote:
emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly Bryan following Lee bugs TF out of me, especially considering the person he calls one of his best friends is a black woman. IMO it doesn't take a lot of SM savvy to hit the unfollow button. Apathy in this situation is unacceptable. All JMO.

His customer-base for that instant tea thing also supposedly includes groups that are predominantly black women...
the car salesman slipperiness of this guy Bryan ain't wearing off for me. Hopefully next week he does better with his 1:1 date and longer periods of time to talk than his short and effective seductive quips

imo

OMG!! I thought that I was the only one who got that vibe from him. Slick car salesman comes to mind every time he's on screen.

Rachel's comment to Bryan in their alone time prior to the Epsiode 3 RC IMO showed to me that her radar was up regarding Bryan. If he is F1, I expect somehow for Bryan to turn this image around...looking forward to his SD next week because I really want to see some depth from him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Slick car sale man, slippery like an eel and #sloopycomelately. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Bryan unfollowing Lee and Demario just after it was mentioned on this forum that it was wrong, especially if he is F1, makes mi think that Either he reads the forum or one of the producers/ handlers does. IMO if he knew that both of these dudes made Rachel cry, he wouldn’t have followed them in the first place

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 pm

ok.. seems to me that this is the time of the night where I read only bad thing on the other guy people do not like so good night all. I saw good things tonight with peter and I am looking forward to see good things with bryan next week.

good night all

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm happy that Peter knew beforehand not to follow either Lee or De Mario. This to me means a lot given the context.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:09 pm

@ElonM Peter is self aware, #sloopycomelately is not. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:09 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm happy that Peter knew beforehand not to follow either Lee or De Mario.
That's "self- awareness." ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm

mercieme wrote:
amundefined2 wrote:
emusha wrote:

His customer-base for that instant tea thing also supposedly includes groups that are predominantly black women...
the car salesman slipperiness of this guy Bryan ain't wearing off for me. Hopefully next week he does better with his 1:1 date and longer periods of time to talk than his short and effective seductive quips

imo

OMG!! I thought that I was the only one who got that vibe from him. Slick car salesman comes to mind every time he's on screen.

Rachel's comment to Bryan in their alone time prior to the Epsiode 3 RC IMO showed to me that her radar was up regarding Bryan. If he is F1, I expect somehow for Bryan to turn this image around...looking forward to his SD next week because I really want to see some depth from him.

gosh me too!! I have no real idea who he actually is as a human being & that's all due to how little depth we have from him. It's 3 epis in and he's like a walking "seductive one liner" robot combined with a making out machine laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:12 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm happy that Peter knew beforehand not to follow either Lee or De Mario. This to me means a lot given the context.

Even if he's not F1 - he is showing Rachael that he has her back. All class IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 pm

la - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f28772ee9ac1cca34f928d00affdd40
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-4-recap-group-dates-spell-drama-020245490.html
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Good that Bryan unfollowed imo. Guess he knows how to use insta afterall laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:15 pm

I know this thread is moving fast, but what did Lee say that was so offensive?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan