SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MiamiNights - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 am

Catching up, so a few things. I noticed so many are speaking about Bryan getting the group date rose and it not being shown as a fact. But this episode ended in the middle of the cocktail party. So we don't know that they won't show Bryan getting the rose next week. Look at the first few minutes of this episode. It came back to the Eric drama where it left off at but then they still showed Rachel's time with Bryan and Peter.

Regarding Bryan's not being shown and whether that ever happened with a Final 1, as I said earlier in the thread, yes, with Vanessa last season. On the group date in New Orleans, there was very little of Vanessa, save for some scene of her and Danielle M. talking to a "ghost" in a mirror and they never showed any one on one time with her and Nick. Vanessa also never got a group date rose the entire season, just fyi.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

MiamiNights - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 am

Diana wrote:Actually one more thing laugh out loud I'm done being team Peter and / or Bryan and am proudly on the TeamBigRach heartbeat whoever makes her this happy, clearly was the right choice imo

Me AF right now. Like I obviously have my personal fave, but either one of them that genuinely loves and wants to wife up my fave is gonna be good with me.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 am

HEA wrote:for one. I think some people are not always on SM all day long

for two. I saw the same level of tongue going on from rachel. so what goes for one, goes for the other

for three. each is own boat to float regarding kissing. some like them dry and some like them wet and some like with open mouth and some like with closed mouth

Amen, for me I like a passionate kiss myself. I think he is a human too, just his way of getting to know something he likes, every man is different. I don't concern myself with the fabricated drama of this show, I like the romance best
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:02 am

Girl Born To Travel wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Bryan being a Dr. he can spell hopefully. LOL

He isn't a doctor at all. In fact, if he called himself a doctor here in Australia, he could be sued for false advertisement. Actually, Australia Medicare (for everyone, we have universal health care) doesn't cover chiropractors as there is really no strong scientific evidence that supports the practice. It is pseudo-science.  Most serious doctors will tell you to avoid chiros

Ouch...there are a lot of chiropractors who would like to enter into a lengthy discussion of this I'm sure. At one time, their education was a little sketchy but now, you have to have a BA before entering the Dr of Chiropractic program. They have 10 trimesters of schooling/clinical so they have to work pretty hard for their degree. In the USA they are Doctors: they are not MDs but they are Doctors for sure. I don't know what the schooling is in Australia but here they earned the Dr. title/degree here in the US.
Many doctors here have come to recognize the benefits of chiropractic for certain conditions and will refer their patients for chiropractic treatment in lieu of surgery or meds/injections.
I am NOT a chiro but have treated with one for over 40 years and I believe they are able to cure/assist with certain conditions involving the spine. My dog, who can't fake it, walked into the chiro on 2 legs and walked out on 4. Two chiro adjustments saved him from spinal surgery: this was probably 25 plus years ago and I had the pleasure of knowing the first veterinarian chiropractor in the country. She said his was one of the worst spinal injuries she had seen (other than severe trauma) and he came out fine never needing the surgery.
Sorry for the rant but I just felt the need to defend chiros who legitimately help people. :soapbox
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:05 am

I'm watching the episode and I assume that Bryan is F1 and I'm seeing him talking about Dean and his date with Rachel and I'm thinking:  is that a common thing for a F1 to talk about another guy's date with the lead? I don't know, I haven't watched many seasons. I'm just wondering...

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 am

Yes I loved Rachel on Twitter. She's definitely one of the best Bachelorette's of all time. Also I since an F2 edit for Bryan but who knows. So glad he finally unfollower DeMario and Lee. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 am

jjjami wrote:As a woc,. I sure as heck wouldn't be following a racist. If my significant other were following a racist, it's buh bye. But to each their own I guess. JMO
I am not a woc , but I would never date a racist..I have zero tolerance for that ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 am

when is epi 5 airing? I thought it was supposed to be on tomorrow night??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:01 am

At this point, I can't tell for sure if Bryan is F1 or F2 but it is so weird how both Rachel (last week) and Chris (this week) mentioned something about him in their blogs without showing what actually happened. If they are not going to show it, why mention it at all? A majority of the viewers don't read the blogs anyway, so why bother?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:17 am

@Aunties_Love no next Monday episode 5 and then next Tuesday episode 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:35 am

Nillay wrote:Bryan unfollowing Lee and Demario just after it was mentioned on this forum that it was wrong, especially if he is F1, makes mi think that Either he reads the forum or one of the producers/ handlers does. IMO if he knew that both of these dudes made Rachel cry, he wouldn’t have followed them in the first place

MiamiNights - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Img_0810

Let's just say he ain't woke.

Last edited by gramercypark10 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:43 am

I am going to be a dissenting opinion. Bryan may not have been on camera all the time but he was very present in the episode IMO. I watch the show PST so I read the early threads as the show aired EST...and then watched the episode very carefully for Bryan. On the GD while most of the guys were on film with the rap, limbo etc...Bryan was standing right next to Rachel so he was off camera but next to her instead...for a majority of the time.  Later in the evening Rachel chose to sit next to Bryan again. When Bryan came for his 1on1 time with Rachel...she could not wait to head off with Bryan and leave Kenny behind. IMO Rachel's connection with Bryan is far and away her strongest, most charismatic and intensely passionate. No contest IMO. Based on what I saw on tonights episode I would have been surprised if Bryan had not gotten the GD rose. MiamiNights - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f339  

IMO I think Rachel and Bryan would make a dynamic pair. Rachel actually said on her IG Bday April 29 2016 post hashtags... which she celebrated in Miami with her GF... #miaminights #nakedtaco #mybestie #family #turnmybirthdayintoalifestyle    Maybe Rachel will get her Bday wish! Hugesmile

I really like Bryan and find him genuine. He has a beautiful smile and a positive energy. Bryan, Will, Alex and Dean are my favorites. peace  

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan