SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nakedtaco - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:41 am

@gramercypark10 could you explain what that hashtag means? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

nakedtaco - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 am

bachfan05 wrote:@gramercypark10 could you explain what that hashtag means? Thanks.

I'll dm you so as not to get political on here but I'm angry as hell to be honest.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:48 am

Posts have been deleted. NO Political posts allowed.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:49 am

hae1001 wrote:We had a transformer blow and I missed the last 10 minutes of the show. I've been trying to find some links to watch it online but no such luck. I was reading Chris's blog post on yahoo, and he said Bryan got the group date rose. Was that shown at the end of the episode?
Source

wow, I guess they are going to show R&B 101 time during the drama at the start of next epi Smiley Then GDR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 am

Girl Born To Travel wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Bryan being a Dr. he can spell hopefully. LOL

He isn't a doctor at all. In fact, if he called himself a doctor here in Australia, he could be sued for false advertisement. Actually, Australia Medicare (for everyone, we have universal health care) doesn't cover chiropractors as there is really no strong scientific evidence that supports the practice. It is pseudo-science.  Most serious doctors will tell you to avoid chiros

as will I, as the only one I went to damaged my nerve in my leg (after making me pay for an XRay - which doesnt show nerves...), and it has been slowly healing for the past 8 year...

I am not holding it against Bryan BTW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:25 am

ReneeM wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:Seems a bit image conscious IMO... question
Apologizing for the Ellen thing, deleting comments about his first reality show appearance, now this. I think he also cares quite a bit about what others think of him.

I personally prefer a man who is more reserved and cautious but thinks about things BEFORE, not apologize after,

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:37 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@Aunties_Love no next Monday episode 5 and then next Tuesday episode 6.
Thanks....got my weeks messed up. LOL. I thought this week was 4 and 5 on monday/tues.....

Serves me right for trying to move and get things figured out. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Thanks for filling me in.  Not cool.  

Leah Block deleted her twitter after Rachel called her out.  :shocked!:
Love it!!! And Rachel responded in a way that was still classy and poised. You KNOW this girl is a lawyer from a well to do family that keeps it 100 laugh out loud she's so awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:33 am

sophienette wrote:To clarify, Bryan is not my cup of tea, and I am not warming to him (yet?). At all.

Do I think he is F1? 85% yes. Can he and  Rachel make it work if he is? No clue!

Whoever she chose, best of luck to them.

I think IMO Bryan is indeed paying attention to her, he is playing his cards right. Again, he has player moves IMO. It does not mean I think he is pretending  to be into her... I just dont like how it shows.
I get what you mean and I think Rachel does too- it's why she was questioning him last night but then all her questioning turns into mush when he uses more lines on her and she forgets what she's trying to talk to him about laugh out loud It's hilarious and adorable imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:42 am

I hate those faux lashes they are putting on her. On a serious note, this episode disturbed me.With all that is going in this country at this time, you will think they will use this platform to educate and not encourage such foolishness they were with that pos but no, they had to keep egging him on. I am not sure how they thought that was entertaining and they still put them together for a 2 on 1. Terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:32 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Apologizing for the Ellen thing, deleting comments about his first reality show appearance, now this. I think he also cares quite a bit about what others think of him.

I personally prefer a man who is more reserved and cautious but thinks about things BEFORE, not apologize after,

Correct especially someone who is 37 years old. He has the maturity level of a 15 year old imo. Dean is more mature.  #youcantblameeverythingyoudoonfireballsbryan

Maybe I missed something since I noticed posts were deleted but I haven't seen this amazing immaturity that Bryan has exhibited. So he may be a bit image conscious. I agree with others that many of these people are because as I've always said there is some level of famewhore in anyone who chooses to go on this show. And as I always stress, I do mean everyone. So yes that includes Peter and hell Rachel herself. But that said, how does being image conscious correlate to immaturity? I also don't see this huge consistency of his apologizing for doing such awful things after doing them. He made a joke about a stupid comment he made on national television and clearly recognized was stupid.

He deleted comments about an old reality show appearance because maybe the comments were rude. But so what, people delete comments they don't want on their social media all the time. And then he unfollowed two people, yes, likely after reading comments about how awful it looked. I am not defending or justifying and arguing right or wrong about Bryan following Demario and Lee, which is why I stayed out of the conversation last night about it. But I personally do think it could have been as simple as following a bunch of guys that were on the season with him and not giving it a second thought after.

I glanced at Bryan's Instagram and he follows like over 400 people. I barely follow a 100 people on Instagram and unless someone posts often so they show up all the time on my timeline, I can honestly forget I'm even following them. It really could be as simple as he tapped a follow button with little thought to it and didn't think about it again, until of course he started being accused of guilt by association. I don't know if it was the comments from this board he saw because I know for a fact many people read here and parrot a lot of the opinions all over social media. He might have noticed the comments on social media.

Either way, I fail to see this egregious immaturity that Bryan has displayed either on the show or in his behavior post show. I also haven't seen this overwhelming bad behavior he's displayed and keeps apologizing for after. If anything, on the show I think Bryan has shown great maturity in choosing to stay out of the fray and not get into any pissing matches with anyone. He seems friendly enough with everyone and is simply focused on his relationship with Rachel. Post-show he's actually been almost invisible in his daily life. There are no stories about him, very little sightings, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan