SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:46 pm

My favorite moment of last night's episode:  Johnathan dancing and all the guys cheering him on.  "Go Tickle, Go Tickle, Go Tickle."  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Regardless of the perks (and love connections),  it would stressful to have to relegate so much control of your "journey" to production and their, mostly, nefarious purposes. And, then, to later have to shoulder the burden and the blowback of the finished product alone once it airs. Other than a few canned responses from CH, production is often nowhere to be found if controversy hits other than tweeting out the ratings success.

I have no favorite but believe Bryan is the one. However, I am very curious about how Eric outlasts some of the others  - particularly, brainy and funny, Will and Alex.  Watching, it's almost like Rachel is mothering and mentoring him. They have an interesting relationship. JMO

So true!! I am dying to see more Will, Alex, Anthony and Matt. I finally saw last night that Josiah can be a bit of a tool ... very good looking and accomplished but there is a reason she doesn't date lawyers. I want to see what goes south with Will, in particular, because he is just such a keeper, imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 pm

OK just rewatching the boat/spelling date...I remember seeing mentions that Bryan was close to Rachel during most of the GD...

Toast on the boat - Peter is beside Rachel.
When Eric gets the dance off started - Peter is beside Rachel
When the guys take their shirts off to dance under the strong - Bryan is beside Rachel. Peter on the other side as his turn is next.
Then Peter does the Titanic move with her.
During the rap (too bad we didnt see Bryan's!)  Bryan is beside Rachel.
Walking to spelling bee, Peter is walking beside Rachel
Evening, she is sitting beside Bryan (and Lee!) ... when he BTW starts drinking as she makes the toast

I really want to see if Bryan drops the smoothness a bit during their quality time at the start of the next epi and he gets the rose for being vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Rachel is really ruining my afternoon by not posting the blog laugh out loud. It's 6PM EST. Even the Week 2 blog came out at 5:57EST laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:33 pm

I've really been annoyed with the obnoxious behavior of some of the bachelors . I understand the producers like to bring about drama, and deliver a house villian, but Lee is worse than a villian to me. I despise his behavior. I would much rather watch the bantar and fun I've seen some bachelors and bachelorettes deliver in the house. I always look forward to those rare moments. I also think it's okay to try to add mystery to the season , but IMO they go overboard with the editing.  And speaking of mystery, I think mysterious describes Peter very well.  Yes, I like that part. 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Umm did anyone. notice Bryan stole Peters line from the first rose ceremony of "with all my heart" when he received the rose. a) get your own moves b) she's a lawyer, I can bet you she remembers everything and she knows where you picked that up from. c) get your own moves player boy. SMDH at this guy. Peter may have said the wrong word but Bryan is nothing but disingenuous imo he's in it for the win.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:Umm did anyone. notice Bryan stole Peters line from the first rose ceremony of "with all my heart" when he received the rose. a) get your own moves b) she's a lawyer, I can bet you she remembers everything and she knows where you picked that up from. c) get your own moves player boy. SMDH at this guy. Peter may have said the wrong word but Bryan is nothing but disingenuous imo he's in it for the win.

I totally noticed!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:06 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:Umm did anyone. notice Bryan stole Peters line from the first rose ceremony of "with all my heart" when he received the rose. a) get your own moves b) she's a lawyer, I can bet you she remembers everything and she knows where you picked that up from. c) get your own moves player boy. SMDH at this guy. Peter may have said the wrong word but Bryan is nothing but disingenuous imo he's in it for the win.

Really? My dad used to say that to me all the time. He never met Peter. I would tell him that, but he's dead now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Unless Peter was speaking through a loud speaker, I doubt that anyone could hear what he was saying. It's not like this is an original line and has been used solely by Peter in the last 12 seasons of the 'ett and 21 seasons of TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm pretty sure Peter wasn't the only person that was on the Bachelor/ette to say "With all my Heart" when receiving a rose. 

I think Vanessa said it to Nick during FRC?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm

And jmo peter says it on the first RC. So he was just saying a line.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm

I know Josiah's cockiness is a total turn off but I must say he was pure entertainment during the spelling B group date....and made it enjoyable IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan