SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yoursmoothmovesareshowingbryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:33 pm

For those who watched Richies season of the Bachelor, did anybody else want Olena to pop out from behind Bryan and give her superlative line "this isn't a fairytale, this is real life poop". Good for Rachel for saying it's not. You need to know these relationships will survive past the bubble, imo if she chooses Bryan good luck.
#yoursmoothmovesareshowingbryan

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

yoursmoothmovesareshowingbryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SelenaJess77 Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Not sure who said it but someone mentioned earlier that Peter is stiff in yesterdays episode and while Rachel was holding his hand or was attempting to hold his hand, he had his hand on her knee. Which is true but if you literally were to watch the next few seconds there is clearly a shot of his hand no longer on her like like ✋
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:01 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:For those who watched Richies season of the Bachelor, did anybody else want Olena to pop out from behind Bryan and give her superlative line "this isn't a fairytale, this is real life poop".  Good for Rachel for saying it's not. You need to know these relationships will survive past the bubble, imo if she chooses Bryan good luck.

Every single successful couple out of this franchise IMHO starts off as a fairy tale. Unlikely events that lead to a happy ending. I'm not sure why Rachel would need luck, if it's her choice and she's in love, what difference does it make in the luck department who she chooses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:For those who watched Richies season of the Bachelor, did anybody else want Olena to pop out from behind Bryan and give her superlative line "this isn't a fairytale, this is real life poop".  Good for Rachel for saying it's not. You need to know these relationships will survive past the bubble, imo if she chooses Bryan good luck.

Every single successful couple out of this franchise IMHO starts off as a fairy tale. Unlikely events that lead to a happy ending. I'm not sure why Rachel would need luck, if it's her choice and she's in love, what difference does it make in the luck department who she chooses.

You need luck to keep a relationship solid when theres no substance to sustain it imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm

If there is no substance to a relationship, I don't think there is any saving it period. I don't know if it would constitute much of a relationship, unless it's one of a negative nature. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:42 am

mysthelma wrote:I know Josiah's cockiness is a total turn off but I must say he was pure entertainment during the spelling B group date....and made it enjoyable IMO

I like Josiah too. I just think his being a lawyer is not in his plus column for Rachel. Imo, if she was interested in marrying a lawyer, she probably would already be married cause she is around lawyers all the time!! I am pretty sure she has a no dating lawyers rule, or at least I think that I read that.

Most girls would be swooning to date a successful good looking lawyer! I am sure he will get scooped up quickly back home.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:35 am

I fail to understand why so many people do take as face value what they see on their TV screen when we know that the prods edited the hundred of hours taped so the segments fit the script they wrote even before the season even started. IMO

This is what a TV reality show is about. An edited heavily scripted version of the reality. What you see is NEVER what you get IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 am

^^ ITA!! How very true!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:36 pm

mysthelma wrote:I know Josiah's cockiness is a total turn off but I must say he was pure entertainment during the spelling B group date....and made it enjoyable IMO

The cockiness was a part of the entertainment.

@Hea, right on spot, this has been going a long time with the old tricks, the PI's and ITM's are there to deceive you, not to tell the truth (tell their own story )

I was taught there is no such thing as luck but blessing and cursing jmo
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

HEA wrote:I fail to understand why so many people do take as face value what they see on their TV screen when we know that the prods edited the hundred of hours taped so the segments fit the script they wrote even before the season even started. IMO

This is what a TV reality show is about. An edited heavily scripted version of the reality. What you see is NEVER what you get IMHO

yes but we cannot sleuth what we dont see or assume something we dont see has happened! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

You need luck to keep a relationship solid when theres no substance to sustain it imo.

That sam "luck" will be needed if Peter is F1 as well. I don't see a difference both need substance to survive outside the bubble
That same

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:He was dammed if he did or dammed if he didn't at this point. No matter what he did, people were going to hate. I'm glad he did the right thing even if it was "image" related. To me, it was because he's being a supportive fiancé

All JMO

IMO Being a supportive fiancé means not waiting until you're criticized to do the right thing. It means not waiting for your AA fiancée to go off on SM before you're like 'oh lemme unfollow this racist'. I'm glad he did it, but he doesn't get cookies from me for finally doing it. All Jmo.

IMO, for him to unfollow Lee after the epi aired and he was dragged for it, really means nothing. He was there while Lee was showing his colors and should have never followed him. Too little too late, for me. That action (or inaction) spoke very loudly to his belief system. And that's one reason why Dean earned my respect. He spoke up. Having friends of color is really insignificant compared to his tolerance of people like Lee. And, for me, the negative of following Lee has nothing to do with him F1, F2 or being a fiance...it's about the core value of supporting a racist.

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan