SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:25 pm

@coolangel I hear ya! And I do agree the exploitive and predictable undertones of the show are consistently the same, but I think TPTB knows it appeals to the the show's target audience as a guilty pleasure so why change it IMO. As someone who cherry picks the seasons they watch, I CANNOT say I am a full blown expert at the show's history, but I have watched enough of Bach/ette to in the past to notice TPTB compromise on their antics this season for Rachel and IMHO I think it speaks to them liking her as a person and understanding there is a community of underrepresented people watching!

Notice the ridiculous Whaaabooom guy and blake didn't overstay their welcome like that Canadian guy from Jojo (mind drawing a blank) and Chad. DeMario the womanizer didnt overstay like Kalon and Bentley did with Emily and Ashley. Besides Eric, Instead of making it about the men snitching to enlighten Rach about these clowns or drawing out the ridiculousness, she nips it in the bud HERSELF right away...and it is more empowering looking than weak as it has looked in the past IMO. That is a win for TPTB, Rachel, WOMEN, Bach nation and all of mankind, really :D

I do not expect TPTB to change overnight and be this honest show, but then again, we know that coming in. What gives me hope about Rachel IMO, is that she is somewhat of a purist...she has this unjaded, unhidden agenda other than truly finding love that the show USED to have back in its original days. They dont have to "fake" anything because she truly is a firecracker, she truly can have fun, she truly WANTS love...she has everything else! So TPTB work around it.

I think they knew Lee was an idiot coming in (JMO) because even the context of the upcoming trailer was suggestive (about being a REAL countryboy and having problems with some of the people-*cue the MOC*), BUT I am anxious and eager to hear Will and all of the other smart, educated, articulate and WOKE men of the house educate him and put him in his place on national TV! I think it was an opportunity for the cast to discuss and address the inevitable...it is a huge representation of what we live in today IMHO!

I don't want to make things awkwardly racial or political, but there are so many people invested in this season as new viewers both male and female, POC and otherwise because they can see the light that is rachel in this process and trust HER and root for her whole heartedly to prevail in odds stacked against her in love and the show's stereotype. Look at all the foolishness going on in the world. Everyone loves a Disney fairytale and I DO think ABC sees that (they are a Disney company afterall) and IMO is balancing their formula with expectation pretty decently actually! Only time will tell and maybe it is my wishful thinking, but I am HOPEFUL!
**rant done** all JMO

@reason you gotta teach me the formula to get the soapbox laugh out loud!

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm

emusha wrote:
kokopolo wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes we talked about it yesterday. I think she was headed to BIP in Mexico.  It was an international flight based on some of the comments on one of the two Flight Attendants with pictures posted.

Maybe she's filming BIP today and tomorrow and then having a SHV in Mexico w Peter?  He's off from the gym from Thurs aft to Tues aft... seems long enough for a quickie trip down south. (source: http://kampsfit.com/schedule/)

The IG story of his apt could be to throw us off the scent.
 nice catch! I do think him being off Fridays and Mondays are useful for him to be able to do shv's it looks like his schedule is the same with those days off through the end of this mo
I tried pulling up the link with his schedule and it's not working at all, says page not found,  eta, the link isn't working but it's still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:37 pm

@whisperinglove omg! Yesssss a Pachel show dedicated to her being a working wife with cute gap teeth interracial babies, him being the hot trainer dad who does DIY furniture and ironman competitions and such on the side...they could be like an urban chip and joanna! ♡♡♡

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm

This is the correct link for the schedule. The other link has a ) attached to it.

http://kampsfit.com/schedule/

Also, reminder, this is Peter's GD sleuthing thread. He has his own fan thread. This is a thread to sleuth. I don't want to read 17 pages of swooning posts, when all I'm interested in is sleuthing.

Please refrain from posting novel type posts. Some are far too lengthy and have nothing to do with the topic. We will deleted posts of that nature going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Sorry @guardianangel! New here. I can't find the fan forum? Is there a link?

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:
Notice the ridiculous Whaaabooom guy and blake didn't overstay their welcome like that Canadian guy from Jojo (mind drawing a blank) and Chad. DeMario the womanizer didnt overstay like Kalon and Bentley did with Emily and Ashley. Besides Eric, Instead of making it about the men snitching to enlighten Rach about these clowns or drawing out the ridiculousness, she nips it in the bud HERSELF right away...and it is more empowering looking than weak as it has looked in the past IMO. That is a win for TPTB, Rachel, WOMEN, Bach nation and all of mankind, really :D

I do not expect TPTB to change overnight and be this honest show, but then again, we know that coming in. What gives me hope about Rachel IMO, is that she is somewhat of a purist...she has this unjaded, unhidden agenda other than truly finding love that the show USED to have back in its original days. They dont have to "fake" anything because she truly is a firecracker, she truly can have fun, she truly WANTS love...she has everything else! So TPTB work around it.

I think they knew Lee was an idiot coming in (JMO) because even the context of the upcoming trailer was suggestive (about being a REAL countryboy and having problems with some of the people-*cue the MOC*), BUT I am anxious and eager to hear Will and all of the other smart, educated, articulate and WOKE men of the house educate him and put him in his place on national TV! I think it was an opportunity for the cast to discuss and address the inevitable...it is a huge representation of what we live in today IMHO!

I don't want to make things awkwardly racial or political, but there are so many people invested in this season as new viewers both male and female, POC and otherwise because they can see the light that is rachel in this process and trust HER and root for her whole heartedly to prevail in odds stacked against her in love and the show's stereotype. Look at all the foolishness going on in the world. Everyone loves a Disney fairytale and I DO think ABC sees that (they are a Disney company afterall) and IMO is balancing their formula with expectation pretty decently actually! Only time will tell and maybe it is my wishful thinking, but I am HOPEFUL!
**rant done** all JMO

love this post!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Go to the main page.

The second category is Rachel Lindsay ALL TOPICS

Go into that category and you will see all the threads for her season.

Fan threads are titled FAN Threads.

General Discussion sleuthing threads are titled accordingly.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f81-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 pm

@Tilthefinalrose, I totally get where you are coming from and hope that things play out the way you said. I have become too jaded with TPTB and don't think they are capable of change unless it means that the show will get cancelled and ratings will tank (which is not going to happen anytime soon IMO).

I actually think Blake and Whaboom leaving early means there are worse things to come - like Lee. I do think it would be great to see Will educate him on national TV though so maybe there is a silver lining after all IMO.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being hopeful but sometimes that hope can be a double edged sword IMO. I see a lot of disappointment now on SM with the new spoiler and Rachel receiving a lot of hate for it. People are calling her dumb, moronic and choosing lust, blah blah. I wonder if the original spoiler was Bryan, would SM have been this bad? At the end of the day, it's Rachel's life and I hope her fans support her either ways - whoever she picks and whether TPTB show the love story or not.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:46 pm

@guardianangel thanks! I'm on my Phone so it's a bit harder to discern the categories on mobile friendly mode. :/

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 pm

@Tilthefinalrose switch to classic version.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Newbie, Apologies if this isn't the right place to post. We all know Rachel was headed out of TX. I did some digging and found one of the flight attendants FB pages. At 9:55am with the location Euless, TX she posted the picture on FB. A lot of her fam/friends were hitting her up for info. She replied saying, if she say anything it would ruin it. They were asking if rachel had her ring on, and she said, "i didn't think to look, but the destination and what she said she was doing will give it away...I don't want to ruin it." One of her friends, who lives in SD commented, "I'm going to guess she's headed to a city in WI! We will revisit this thread after the season finale." The flight attendant is from South Dakota (near WI). Her mother commented: "I told ****** to invite her to Sioux Falls since ****** is coming back tonight but she didn't think she'd want to come here instead of where she's going, some people are just so darn hard to figure out?!!" On IG she commented that Rachel wasn't headed to WI nor Miami. For the record, she deleted her comment. I personally, think she was bs'n the people on IG, bc her responses on FB suggest otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:41 pm

WrapQueen85 wrote:Newbie, Apologies if this isn't the right place to post. We all know Rachel was headed out of TX. I did some digging and found one of the flight attendants FB pages. At 9:55am with the location Euless, TX she posted the picture on FB. A lot of her fam/friends were hitting her up for info. She replied saying, if she say anything it would ruin it. They were asking if rachel had her ring on, and she said, "i didn't think to look, but the destination and what she said she was doing will give it away...I don't want to ruin it." One of her friends, who lives in SD commented, "I'm going to guess she's headed to a city in WI! We will revisit this thread after the season finale." The flight attendant is from South Dakota (near WI). Her mother commented: "I told ****** to invite her to Sioux Falls since ****** is coming back tonight but she didn't think she'd want to come here instead of where she's going, some people are just so darn hard to figure out?!!" On IG she commented that Rachel wasn't headed to WI nor Miami. For the record, she deleted her comment. I personally, think she was bs'n the people on IG, bc her responses on FB suggest otherwise.
I don't think she would head to Miami or Wisconsin for a SHV no matter what. I think it was the other FA that mentioned it was an international location - which makes me think BIP. There was also a flight found from DFW to Puerto Vallarta that seemed to align with the timing of the pics.

Also, no she wouldn't have a ring on the TPTB have that locked away until ATFR and they talk about it all season how long it was since they had last seen it.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove