SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:47 pm

WrapQueen85 wrote:Newbie, Apologies if this isn't the right place to post. We all know Rachel was headed out of TX. I did some digging and found one of the flight attendants FB pages. At 9:55am with the location Euless, TX she posted the picture on FB. A lot of her fam/friends were hitting her up for info. She replied saying, if she say anything it would ruin it. They were asking if rachel had her ring on, and she said, "i didn't think to look, but the destination and what she said she was doing will give it away...I don't want to ruin it." One of her friends, who lives in SD commented, "I'm going to guess she's headed to a city in WI! We will revisit this thread after the season finale." The flight attendant is from South Dakota (near WI). Her mother commented: "I told ****** to invite her to Sioux Falls since ****** is coming back tonight but she didn't think she'd want to come here instead of where she's going, some people are just so darn hard to figure out?!!" On IG she commented that Rachel wasn't headed to WI nor Miami. For the record, she deleted her comment. I personally, think she was bs'n the people on IG, bc her responses on FB suggest otherwise.

Welcome! Wow that's good sleuthing there thank you. I heard she was headed to Mexico but I hope not. It seems the people commenting hope it's Peter too!

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:48 pm

JMOAA she could have deleted her comment as it was not entirely professional to begin with. The FA realizes not to say anything, so don't say anything including hinting or leading to speculation on FB where your boss can read it.
If she wants to privately spill the beans, there is nothing to attach her written word to it by deleting it unless I guess someone took a screenshot and it was condemning.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

I was one of the people that still believed Peter was F1, but I was just randomly on Instagram and came across a bachelor spoiler account that posted about Bryan now being F1. Someone in the comments said they saw Peter partying with some of the contestants in Vegas about 3 weeks ago. They said it was him and " the Asian guy"( I'm assuming they are talking about Blake) and past women from the franchise. They said they saw him at the pool and it was some kind of charity event. Obviously, this could be a lie, but this changes everything. I don't think he would be at this event if he was indeed F1.  I'm so stressed!! Lol

Last edited by Realityjunkie88 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 pm

@Realityjunkie88 hmmm not sure about this.. because i think (except for a few days that are not accounted for), peter went straight back to WI after the show wrapped up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Yeah, @Cila51290, it it's Bryan, the producers really need to at least re-think how the let the Ette pick their FIR person.  It's pretty dumb and poor production.  JMO.

I'm here for Rachel's happiness until the end, plus going to love her time with Peter every week regardless of the ending and lots of other fun guys like Will, Kenny, Alex, etc. 

But I totally agree that pattern if it holds again is really lame. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 pm

after some serious sleuthing and putting things together i think i got something. Idk if anyone has mentioned this before but. rachel came to LA may 15th she did not go back to dallas, the following day rachel posted a picture of here at the gym may 16th , bryan post a picture may 17th with his grandmother. peter posted his first pic back on may 21st. watching the video of alexis and Olivia which was filmed may 16 released on the 17th she said she already met the guy. rachel did not post any pictures on instagram bewteen may 16th and may 19th (her and whitney). My theory is that peter was flown to LA from FRC destination. ON may 19th bryan posted a picture with him and a friend, there was no way he was in LA at that time. I think peter left LA may 19th or may 20th. laugh out loud I know this is a lot but it make sense because rachel had alot of interviews and appearances the following week, and i think the producers played with us when both peter and bryan were missing between may 23 -may 29 very convenient, during those days i think rachel was back in dallas.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper Yeah I have no idea anymore. It just seems crazy to me that Peter isn't F1. I agree with the people that have been saying they see things that prove either Peter or Bryan could be. All the qualities Rachel seems to describe in her fiancé screams Peter to me. Plus her body language when talking about Peter in her interview for the Wisconsin News channel seems to suggest that she did pick him. She was being very careful choosing her words and seemed to be making an effort to talk in the past tense. I feel like if she didn't pick Peter she wouldn't have to pay attention to what she said as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 pm

@Realityjunkie88 They may have confused him with Rob. A bunch of 1 nighters were there with some of Nick's girls.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:17 pm

@moviechicka omg I hope!! I'm so invested in Peter and Rachel's relationship already. He was my pick as the winner after episode 1 and that's when I decided to read spoilers. Lol I was so happy to see the spoilers then. Now with the new spoilers... Not so much. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 pm

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 18 Captur13

Source

@Realityjunkie88 This is the Vegas Charity Event you were referring to.  It took place on May 27th.  A lot of Rachel's guys were there: Blake K, Jamey, WhaBoom, Jedidiah, etc.  But no Peter.  There were tons of photos circulating on both the guys and girls Instagrams.  Peter wasn't in any of them as far as I saw.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 pm

@tammyC920 that's some good work!!!! I like this a lot and keeps me hoping it's Peter!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 pm

bringing this post post forward:

Also, reminder, this is Peter's GD sleuthing thread. He has his own fan thread. This is a thread to sleuth. ...snipped

This was posted less than 2 hours ago.
This is the third reminder today.
We do not want to lock this thread.

The mods in general are tired of making these warnings. Let's all please get with the program.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove