SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 am

ReneeM wrote:
Realityjunkie88 wrote:I feel like a detective rn laugh out loud I went and watched all the promo interviews I can find that Rachel did. I think it was on the GM America interview they showed the guys dancing and when Peter came on the screen, they did a spilt screen with Rachel's face. She did a quick eyebrow raise as she looked at him. No clue what that means. Lmao I also noticed on the Big Boy interview at the beginning they held up all the guys pic on a sheet. There was a moment where it look like her eyes glanced at Peter and she pointed at him quickly (seemed to be involuntarily). This is why I said I will be watching her body language very closely on every date she has. The tongue can be deceiving, but body language never lies. I also noticed last episode they never did a wide shot of Rachel hugging Peter. Where were her legs? Lol It looked like she had her entire body on him, but for some reason they only did a close up shot. Trying to hide the possible F1? Lol

Per the bolded, I saw that too and dismissed it because I thought I was just being crazy!

No not crazy. Even during the Elllen never ever segment she kept looking at Peters direction ecpecially when the kissing question came up and also when she admitted to them all being right. I slow mo watched againa nd again. if an expert can gif it, that would be appreciated

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 am

see2love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Realityjunkie88 wrote:I feel like a detective rn laugh out loud I went and watched all the promo interviews I can find that Rachel did. I think it was on the GM America interview they showed the guys dancing and when Peter came on the screen, they did a spilt screen with Rachel's face. She did a quick eyebrow raise as she looked at him. No clue what that means. Lmao I also noticed on the Big Boy interview at the beginning they held up all the guys pic on a sheet. There was a moment where it look like her eyes glanced at Peter and she pointed at him quickly (seemed to be involuntarily). This is why I said I will be watching her body language very closely on every date she has. The tongue can be deceiving, but body language never lies. I also noticed last episode they never did a wide shot of Rachel hugging Peter. Where were her legs? Lol It looked like she had her entire body on him, but for some reason they only did a close up shot. Trying to hide the possible F1? Lol

Per the bolded, I saw that too and dismissed it because I thought I was just being crazy!

No not crazy. Even during the Elllen never ever segment she kept looking at Peters direction ecpecially when the kissing question came up and also when she admitted to them all being right. I slow mo watched againa nd again. if an expert can gif it, that would be appreciated

Also her blog saying some of these men are not so innocent afer all. I think it's a shoutout/inside joke to Peter and the sending nudes answer. I think she expected "I have" from everyone except Peter in that moment. IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:56 am

@Cila51290 yassss!!! thumbsup  love how we all pretty much see some of the same things. I literally read that blog post this morning and thought the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 am

I took a SC from that moment in the Big Boy interview, I circled Peter's picture, and she does point to Peter. Also, their bio pictures are in alphabetical order, so the other guys in the final are all located at the top.
https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 36 Img_8611

Last edited by WrapQueen85 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:31 am

I tend to think adopting a pup is a f2 thing, not a man getting ready to adopt another lady's pup and relocate.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:34 am

@WrapQueen85 add the source link to the interview where the SC came from or it has to be deleted. Thanks.

And to make the reminder, yet again:

All info brought over be it pictures, articles, etc. has to be properly sourced.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:42 am

Alanna wrote:I tend to think adopting a pup is a f2 thing, not a man getting ready to adopt another lady's pup and relocate.

It looks like the pup isn't his. There's a group pic he's tagged in and there's a girl holding him in that photo. Idk if she works for thr gym or is just a regular there but the pup is all over story from yesterday.

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:45 am

WrapQueen85 wrote:I took a SC from that moment in the Big Boy interview, I circled Peter's picture, and she does point to Peter. Also, their bio pictures are in alphabetical order, so the other guys in the final are all located at the top.
https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 36 Img_8611

Brian is pretty much right above Peter. I can see that finger pointing to either one....and I think she knows that. I don't know who I think the F1 is but this doesn't help me much. ALL IMO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:50 am

@Tiggerlgh are you sure? When I looked at the actual video Brian's pic is actually the first pic on the sheet and barely visible, because the person holding it had her finger covering his pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

Realityjunkie88 wrote:@Tiggerlgh are you sure? When I looked at the actual video Brian's pic is actually the first pic on the sheet and barely visible, because the person holding it had her finger covering his pic.

No!  Who is the one on the left the row above?  I thought that was Brian Embarressed!

And not the one right above with the X the one to the left of that.

At work - shouldn't just glance and post giggling

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

ok, I just watched this again, and you are so right. Bryan is in the top row on the sheet, and Peter is toward the bottom in the middle. Her eyes glanced at the entire page of men, but then her eyes fixated and her finger went directly to Peter, involuntarily. She barely looked up at the pic of Bryan. I think you are on to something with that one.

Starts at 1:05 for those interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8&t=77s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:53 am

@wrapqueen85 what min in interview is the point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove