SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't think it's some huge smoking gun that's like "YES SHE DEFINITELY PICKED PETER!" it's just an observation. But Bryan is absolutely not right above Peter in the pic. A black guy is, and above the black guy is Jamey, and the pic above Jamey is not Bryan. There's just no way IMO that she's pointing to Bryan in that SC. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Watching the big boy interview.. I think she pointed because she saw demario's pic was crossed out, because before the point, she had a shocked look and her eyes were def looking above peter's pic.. I think this interview was before demario was eliminated? so maybe she was a bit surprised like, "how did they know he's going home?" laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:Watching the big boy interview.. I think she pointed because she saw demario's pic was crossed out, because before the point, she had a shocked look and her eyes were def looking above peter's pic.. I think this interview was before demario was eliminated? so maybe she was a bit surprised like, "how did they know he's going home?" laugh out loud

That's not Demario.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 pm

It's at mark 1:14. And I will point out again, the pictures are in alphabetical order. Omitting the black guys, Jack, Jamey, and Matt are near Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm

@adf23 I love that! That's what I thought that he was saying this is his your auntie and I feel in love! Plus all the once in a lifetime post with him and Rachel Is telling. I love that Peter is family oriented, so is Rachel.

@Realityjunkie88 wow that's a great find! I heard some people say the interview leaned toward Bryan I'm so glad you caught this. He needs to 're interview her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

You could interpret it as "looking for Peter"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

@julychild oh! okay sorry totally saw it wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm

@WhisperingLove I'm still going to keep my eyes and ears very open on the upcoming dates, etc. The only thing that concerned me was when Big Boy asked her about what kind of food she would have at the wedding. Her answer bothered me a bit, but overall I'm still leaning more towards Peter as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:07 pm

@wrossy78 exactly!! thumbsup I made sure to pay attention to her eyes specifically for this. I was thinking if I was Rachel and engaged I know I would be looking for my fiancé first on that sheet. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

wrossy78 wrote:You could interpret it as "looking for Peter"
:yes: :yes: that is SO what she did, it was like, hmmmm lemme look for.. YUP got him loll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:00 pm

PETER LIKED THIS COMMENT. IM SHOOK!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFujIaBNPm/?taken-by=pachelday
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Dookam23 wrote:PETER  LIKED THIS COMMENT. IM SHOOK!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFujIaBNPm/?taken-by=pachelday

I came for the exact same thing !!!!!! Now I'm wondering what he thinks about the spoiler !!

#TeamPeter wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove