SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@Tiggerlgh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7DK7l9OOM

Thanks! I agree no choppiness while she was giving the rose. There was some vo from the interview but not the rose part.

All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Lawkid Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:04 pm

@gramercypark10 yea idk what it is but something to me seemed off or it could be me just overanyalzing laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 pm

@sosleepy You live in Madison!? bowdown

Is it bad that my first thought was can sosleepy sign up for his bootcamp just to sleuth a little for us? laugh out loud JK!! of course.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Lawkid wrote:@gramercypark10 yea idk what it is but something to me seemed off or it could be me just overanyalzing laugh out loud

If you listen to it with headphones you can hear the cut imo. I think she elaborated and they cut it. I think Adam asked her what she was looking for and she said something about energy you can't describe. There was also this interview from Mila and Ashton's date that she says about the butterflies. I don't know if this date was shot before or after the 1 on1.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWEQXJZ8zo

Last edited by gramercypark10 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@GuardianAngel I'm watching that 1 on 1 date clip rn and ***IMO*** I don't feel like it was just added onto it. It just seems to go with the flow unlike that one time  where Peter had asked Rachel, "Is this an ex" .. ***IMO*** I think that was spliced and not this 1 on 1 date

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to?

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy You got me to go look at Peter's IG and from January 28th he had the LAX sign with this "peterkrauswi Missed this place way more than I realized. #LA #homeawayfromhome #wellshit"

I take this to indicative that Peter would be open to going back to California.  There was discussion today of conversation about Palm Springs, CA. JMO.

That would make sense that he was still missing California in January as to why he would ask Rachel if she could see herself living in California as per discussion in another thread. Although he left California as per his SM, health issues, etc he was still missing it. To ask Rachel that question on the first 1:1, IMO seems a little to Me'ish? You're suppose to be there to find love, not if the lead is willing to move to California, a city where there's no connection for her, only you. What if she said she would never move to California. All MO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:13 pm

I found it odd.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:14 pm

@stuckinsc I agree with this. He's not really an expressive person but i think he was just nervous!  sneakyl  On sm he seems comfortable and outgoing, I just hope he gets used to Rachel and is comfortable around her. IMO he seemed okay when they were hugging last episode  wellshit - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 62 1f60b
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I found it odd.

I didnt

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 pm

@Dookam23 It could be, or he may never grow into it. I don't know, but I tend to be very expressive and people who don't give a lot of body language back to me can make me very uncomfortable. Perhaps for Rachel overtime, she realized she wanted someone she just felt more secure in the way they communicated with her. I don't know it is all supposition. She obviously is very attracted to Peter, but so far she is definitely leading Peter, it might get tiring for her. Who knows and all of this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel in this clip when Rachel asked Peter if she can bring someone (copper) with them to this date he says absolutely yes and asks if this is an ex boyfriend. It seemed like it was spliced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBAytqkGr8g
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:21 pm

@stuckinsc If the pics we've seen from their HTD he was all touchy touchy and leaning against her etc.., I just hope he showed Rachel what she wants to see!
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 pm

@Dookam23 thanks but I'm not sure why you're telling me that. I didn't ask.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove