SELECT CONTENT

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:01 am

http://www.etonline.com/tv/219082_bachelor_in_paradise_season_four_cast_revealed/

From JoJo Fletcher's season of The Bachelorette, Derek Peth, Nick "St. Nick" Benvenutti and Vinny Ventiera

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 am

I think he's a good guy, I like him. I felt bad for him last time around. I can't think of anyone that he would match up with. Maybe Dani M.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-cast-ben-zorn/1978642/

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Vinny-ventiera

Vinny was a contestant on both JoJo’s season of The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise Season 3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

I thought he was a decent guy until he started defending Josh. It's a NO from me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 am

Yeah, I'm gonna pass, too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:18 pm

When did he defend Josh? What did he say?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:53 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/840586/bachelor-nation-stars-weigh-in-on-josh-murray-and-amanda-stanton-s-romance-gone-wrong

Vinny Ventiera, who appeared on Bachelor in Paradise with Amanda and Josh but admits he's "especially bonded" with the latter, defended his close friend in a conversation with E! News.

"It's unfortunate to see what's been going on," he shared, adding that he understood why Murray wanted the car he purchased and gave to Amanda as a gift back after splitting. "It wasn't like he cold-called the cops. He said, 'These are your two options," Vinny added, explaining Josh's rationale. "If you want the car, take over the payments. If not, you have to give it back."

As for why Murray's alleged personal assistant Hayley Watts brought a police officer to seize the vehicle and later return with Amanda's possessions, Ventiera told us, "It's not like he thought she was a criminal. He just wanted an officer there as a middleman. I would, too."
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Yeah I don't care for this guy from having followed him casually the past year. Totally turned off by him. This season's cast is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for me   no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:23 pm

@mindless Thanks. Oh Vinny, he probably had one side of the story.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 pm

I actually agree on the car. The police, no idea. I find Josh and Amanda repulsive now. I felt bad for Vinny the way he got dumped. He can be with Alexis or someone else on the squad and I would call equals. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Not to get on the J/Amanda crap but her side of the story is, that they made arrangements to deal with the car when she got back from being away. She was returning on Monday and they apparently agreed to deal with it Tuesday. The police knocked on her door Monday. That's why I think Vinny got one side of the story. Who's side is telling the truth, who knows.

Vinny IMO should have stayed out of commenting, so should every one else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Amanda also claimed that Josh wanted 30k upfront for the car. In any case, Vinny (or anyone) shouldn't be talking with such authority when he clearly doesn't have all the facts. I just can't believe anyone would blindly trust Josh considering everything. Vinny may have "bonded" with him, but it's not like he's unaware of all the accusations and drama surrounding him seeing as it came up repeatedly on BIP. He just comes across stupid to me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I don't care for this guy from having followed him casually the past year. Totally turned off by him. This season's cast is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for me   no no

I agree Totally agree with your statement about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Sometimes I think BIP should just go away....permanently. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vinny Ventiera - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
tiger
mizzoufan
Newto
stuckinsc
AllAboutLove