SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DownByDaBeachBoi - Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but Dean apparently is visiting Kristina
http://www.betches.com/dean-unglert-spotted-in-lexington-kentucky

Why is Kristina being dumb about this, does she think he's going to change ?

Emotions can get in the way of being sensible.

I think he really does like her, but he is way too messed up to handle anything resembling a relationship in anything close to a healthy way. The problem is that it will be easier for her to see his feelings than the reality of what his baggage means to them as a potential couple.

If she was someone I knew in real life I would advise breaking up but leaving a door open to reconsider ten years down the road when he may have had some chance to work on his issues and gain control of himself. Assuming Mr. Meant-To-Be doesn't turn up in the meantime, of course. Trying to build a relationship now will just end up in pain.

I am not one to believe people won't change. But I also don't think anyone should ever count on such change.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

DownByDaBeachBoi - Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Yea I mean, it can't be fun at all, he lives in La, far away from her. There not going to have anything serious. But she is prob just clinging to any little thing he gives her. But then when he leaves....she has no idea how many other girls he's talking to, flirting with, hooking up with, etc. Can only end badly....again. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 pm

I wish she would just cut him off altogether and move on to bigger and better things. DownByDaBeachBoi - Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:37 pm

People Magazine:
EXCLUSIVE  Bachelor in Paradise's Kristina Schulman Awkwardly Confronts Dean Unglert About Why He 'Sucks' at Dating

And you don't have to read far - 2nd paragraph - to learn that Dean is jumping into the Podcast fray: "On Sept. 25, Unglert kicks off his new podcast, Help! I Suck at Dating. And who better to be his first guest than Schulman, who was stuck in a love triangle with Unglert and fellow Bachelor alumna Danielle Lombard on Paradise?"

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
suzq
MVMom39forever
LeapofFaith
sosleepy
wishesfireworks