SELECT CONTENT

DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Man just does not learn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:58 pm

I think they are just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame since their publicity has cooled off.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Sprite wrote:Man just does not learn.

I think DeMario is playing it smart. Even though it's proved now that he didn't sexually assault her, nothing would wipe out the memory of that incident from people's minds more than seeing these two cuddle each other in public IMO. I think their strategy to move past this incident is rather well-thought of and seems like something a PR firm would suggest.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

coolangel wrote:

I think DeMario is playing it smart. Even though it's proved now that he didn't sexually assault her, nothing would wipe out the memory of that incident from people's minds more than seeing these two cuddle each other in public IMO. I think their strategy to move past this incident is rather well-thought of and seems like something a PR firm would suggest.

All JMO

I don't know about that. I would be worried the crazy woman would do something else. I would be far, far away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO

I don't know about that. I would be worried the crazy woman would do something else. I would be far, far away.
-----
I'm with Sprite on this. IMO, Demario is a fool to trust Corinne, ever again. The only thing that stopped her from trashing his entire life forever was the honesty of the other folks who were there. Just a few decades ago, he could have been lynched or, shot and she'd still be standing there pretending (IMO) she doesn't remember what happened. That's why his mom was crying everyday. She knows how precarious his position was and she was afraid for her stupid son who had just publicly shown on the Bachelorette and on MTA - what little regard he has for women, IMO.

I'm not a big fan of the BN inner circle that attended BIP but, I really do admire their honesty and the willingness of those girls (and guys) to step up and tell the truth. It was the right thing to do but, also took integrity and guts. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:29 am

So is Demario going to drag himself for preferring white women only, or is he just going to reserve that drag for Rachel? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So is Demario going to drag himself for preferring white women only,  or is he just going to reserve that drag for Rachel? Jmo

@Cocoasneeze, the great thing about being a man like DeMario is nothing is ever your fault and every problem is the direct outcome of something stupid some woman did or, lied about. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm

“Even now the narrative is ‘they’re friends now.’ Now, it’s like, ‘Oh it’s fake,’” Jackson continued. “It’s like damned if you do, you’re damned if you don’t. I have the utmost respect for her, nothing but love for her. She’s back home right now and next week we’re going out, we’re having fun. She’s my homie. Straight-up homie.”
DeMario Jackson Reveals If He Would Ever Date Corinne Olympios After ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Scandal
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Ok. Good for him. He has a homie whose vagine is on carry out speed dial. Whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeMario Jackson - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
coolangel
provenceguy
suzq
Maddy
bleuberry