SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the  liking of the quotes really means anything on it's own. The unfollow/refollow activity though to me is not a good sign....

Right. To me it was liking those melancholy quotes right after this block/unblock game. It's been nearly a week, and JoJo still seems to be freezing him out at least publicly. No likes, no mentions... just liking some (perhaps questionable, open to interpretation) quotes.

She has liked pictures of them together. Same with their families and friends.

Oh, my apologies. Someone up thread stated she hadn't minus the promotional Extra stuff.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Has either one of them posted on IG story/snapchat of them together this weekend (so both in the pic/video)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Has either one of them posted on IG story/snapchat of them together this weekend (so both in the pic/video)?

No, no snaps or IG story of them together yet, but to be fair, they would often go days without sharing anything. That's the norm for them.

We know  they have both been home at their house this week. The last thing we got was the other day of Jordan with their dog Jackson on their couch. In my honest opinion, if all hell was breaking loose with them, I'm not sure she would allow him back in their house with their dog, which is technically hers since she had him for a few years already.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:34 pm

You would think if things were swell they'd let their fans know though, at least subtly, after all hell broke loose last week. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Has either one of them posted on IG story/snapchat of them together this weekend (so both in the pic/video)?

No, no snaps or IG story of them together yet, but to be fair, they would often go days without sharing anything. That's the norm for them.

We know  they have both been home at their house this week. The last thing we got was the other day of Jordan with their dog Jackson on their couch. In my honest opinion, if all hell was breaking loose with them, I'm not sure she would allow him back in their house with their dog, which is technically hers since she had him for a few years already.

I don't think they're 100% back to normal, & because Jo (IMO) isn't the type to fake things for SM (at this point), they haven't posted anything new. I do think they're mostly fine because of the bolded though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Damned if they do. Damned if they don't.

Jordan kind of has already. If they were to to send out snaps of them commenting on it or acting all lovey dovey, how many people would say they were trying to cover it up? We'll have to wait and see and truthfully, they owe their fans nothing. It's their life. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:42 pm

@ReneeM sorry for the double post, but yes, exactly how I feel. She still might be working through it with him, but it can't be too horrible if he's home with her and their dog.

Between that and the still present love fest between their families commenting to each other and liking everyone's posts, I don't think it's the end quite yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Hmm... them not posting any pics/videos of them together doesn't bode well IMO especially if being in the same house but not posting of them together.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:59 pm

They've been home for less than a week. It's not the norm for them to post a snap or an IG story everyday together. If that's still the case at some point next week, then perhaps that doesn't bode well.

Less than a week of being home after getting into a fight and for a couple that normally doesn't post a snap or an IG story 24.7 together? Nope, not now. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:03 pm

If they were already posting their usual gushy things I'd think A) Jojo let him off the hook WAY too easily, or B) They're faking. I actually much prefer this silence to the other two scenarios.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Depends how you look at it. Have I gotten in fights with my husband? Yeah, for sure. We are normal. laugh out loud

Have we ever been in SUCH a bad fight that I had lingering feelings of anger a week later with things still not completely resolved? No.... can't say we have ever been in that situation. 12 years together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:20 pm

I've seen my parents who have been married 35 years go through the difficult times together and sometimes things aren't resolved a day or two later, but they'd still walk through a fire to get to the other if needed. I've seen my brother and his fiancé go through the same as well.

Life is messy. Crap happens. I personally think it's naive to think that any disagreement or argument between a couple can be resolved quickly every single time. Sometimes it takes longer. Sometimes you need to work out your own issues with something. Sometimes your partner gets over it quicker than you do.

And truthfully, who knows how they feel. They might be better than we think and they're laying low after what happened. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality