SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Reminder: there's no way to know what happened/is happening until one of them (or someone close to them) spills the deets, which is highly doubtful. I don't think they're completely back to normal (I personally think she SHOULD give him a bit of a hard time. Just on the embarrassment factor alone at the very least.) But as others have said, I don't think she'd allow him in the house or near her dog if she was absolutely sickened with him and couldn't stand to see his face. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I've seen my parents who have been married 35 years go through the difficult times together and sometimes things aren't resolved a day or two later, but they'd still walk through a fire to get to the other if needed. I've seen my brother and his fiancé go through the same as well.

Life is messy. Crap happens. I personally think it's naive to think that any disagreement or argument between a couple can be resolved quickly every single time. Sometimes it takes longer. Sometimes you need to work out your own issues with something. Sometimes your partner gets over it quicker than you do.

And truthfully, who knows how they feel. They might be better than we think and they're laying low after what happened. All JMO
Exactly. Not every person and/or couple is the same. Hell, I've seen some of my friends and family members call their significant other every name in the book in the heat of the moment, even throw sh*t, threaten this and threaten that..and these ppl are grown adults!! Some who have even been married for years and years! And when they're not fighting (which isn't all the time..believe it or not laugh out loud ), they actually have a lot of love for each other and their families. (Those types of fights are to the extreme, but I'm just giving examples that not everyone has the same type of relationship and/or thinking process.)

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm

I think it is very unfair to make generalizations that just because a couple resolves an issue within a week, that it should be the same for others. Every person is different. Each relationship is different. The issues are also different. So I for one cannot use a week or any other measurement stick by which to judge what appears to be a healthy or unhealthy relationship by social media standards. I just won't. IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:45 pm

^^^
I agree that we should not make generalizations about a person or couple that we have never met. Each couple or person handles their situation differently. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm just adding up the clues and judging these couples ... like we do. With all of them. Of course all couples handle things differently and process situations differently. It's not going to stop me (& others) from commenting on a Bachelor message board. laugh out loud J&J are not special snowflakes here. I've seen others compared and scrutinized and put under the microscope for much less and for much longer. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:55 pm

I haven't read anyone here saying we all couldn't share different opinions. Everyone is very much allowed to do so as long as it's in the rules and doesn't create a mess for the mods.

Some are saying they've never been in a fight with their significant other that lasts more than a day or two. Some are saying they disagree with that and everyone is different. Some are saying it's not a good sign that they haven't posted to social media. Others are saying they disagree with that. Those are different opinions in a discussion thread. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:56 pm

^ IMO because those couples had visible prior issues for much longer.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm just adding up the clues and judging these couples ... like we do. With all of them. Of course all couples handle things differently and process situations differently. It's not going to stop me (& others) from commenting on a Bachelor message board. laugh out loud J&J are not special snowflakes here. I've seen others compared and scrutinized and put under the microscope for much less and for much longer. JMO.
I agree with you I was just referring to how a individual or couple handles their fights.  We can not compare them IMO to a family member or friends of ours. Totally agree that this is much less than other contestants or couples have been through by being torn apart for much less than this. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm personally thinking there's a crack in this relationship, and perhaps it's been growing for a while. Imo it doesn't get to this level of blocking and ignoring the other party over a silly little argument. I'm thinking it's been building up for a while, and that's why it spilled over to social media. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Hey, if JoJo and Jordan had glaring, visible issues for 6-7 months, which were later to be confirmed that it was more like 9-10 months, then I wouldn't be defending them either. JMO, but I don't think it's unfair for their fans to give them some slack after their first public issue.

Other couples have been defended after months and months of issues. It's the way it goes in the general discussion threads. Different opinions. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I've seen my parents who have been married 35 years go through the difficult times together and sometimes things aren't resolved a day or two later, but they'd still walk through a fire to get to the other if needed. I've seen my brother and his fiancé go through the same as well.

Life is messy. Crap happens. I personally think it's naive to think that any disagreement or argument between a couple can be resolved quickly every single time. Sometimes it takes longer. Sometimes you need to work out your own issues with something. Sometimes your partner gets over it quicker than you do.

And truthfully, who knows how they feel. They might be better than we think and they're laying low after what happened. All JMO

This is absolutely the truth. I will be married 38 yrs this August. I can attest to highs and lows. The bottom line is having the fortitude to hang in there and roll, roll, roll.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 pm

I actually appreciate JoJo taking her time to get over whatever happened. She isn't rushing to make it all better.

Honestly, I don't know what this means, because all I know is that Jordan was a dumb butt and blocked his fiancé on SM for about an hour or two. Then he refollowed her. It was incredibly dumb to do something so public. I don't know why or what happened. I will be looking at them more skeptically from here on out. Time will tell as always. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality