SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I actually appreciate JoJo taking her time to get over whatever happened.  She isn't rushing to make it all better.  

Honestly, I don't know what this means, because all I know is that Jordan was a dumb butt and blocked his fiancé on SM for about an hour or two.  Then he refollowed her.  It was incredibly dumb to do something so public. I don't know why or what happened. I will be looking at them more skeptically from here on out. Time will tell as always. JMO.

Ok, I'm am going to show my complete ignorance about SM here...
If Jordan 'blocked' Jojo from SM, what exactly does that mean? For a couple of hours she could not see his posts on Twitter/IG? Or she couldn't see any posts made by anybody in which Jordan was tagged? I'm confused. What is the purpose of blocking somebody from your SM?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

It's social media's way of saying neener neener neener, sticking your tongue out at the person you blocked and unfollowed and simultaneously flipped them off and mooned them. ONLY much more mature.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:34 pm

@MiaHawk I am not entirely certain about IG. On FB I had to block a relative who was harassing me even after I unfriended her. Unfriending allowed her to still send me messages and it was too much. Blocking her meant that she could no longer send me private messages. This maybe what it does on IG, I am not sure.

I do know that on IG it shows up on the feed of everyone following you, so it shouts to the world that you are upset. Not a good idea and not something to do idly IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:39 pm

It doesn't show up that you blocked someone. But it unfollows them, they can no longer follow you & the person blocked can't see any of your activities. They can't see your pics, or if you comment on someone's profile, they can't message you, can't see if someone tags you etc. People saw that they re-followed each other early in the morning & figured out Jordan blocked her because her likes were removed from his pics, & that only happens when you block someone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:44 pm

But once a person is 're-followed' can they now see all of the things that they temporarily could not see?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

If Jordan 'blocked' Jojo from SM, what exactly does that mean?  For a couple of hours she could not see his posts on Twitter/IG?  Or she couldn't see any posts made by anybody in which Jordan was tagged? I'm confused. What is the purpose of blocking somebody from your SM?

It's my understanding the blocking was on only on Instagram, someone please CMIIW and yes it means she wouldn't be able to see any of his activity, wouldn't be able to message him etc. But what's worse in this day and age, is the mere action of the unblocking itself and everyone knowing you did such a deed!

IMO I'm not into all of that. I like my twitter, I will like tweets, of people I do not know. I'm not big on facebook for exactly that reason. I got tired of my long time friends, asking me why didn't I like their post, or her post or the vid. Because, I didn't like it, why should I click a like button if I don't like it. But according to them, you can see all the people who liked it and I'm not on the list so something must be wrong. Yeah, what's wrong is, you're all nuts IMHO. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:46 pm

In addition to what was said before, it means that if there was any ongoing conversation via IG i.e. any direct messaging, all messages will be stopped. They would not be able to see new messages from you until you unblock them. So one theory could be that JoJo was "nagging" him on IG and he decided that he wanted to cut off all communication with her for a while, so he blocked her for an hour or two. It might be for another reason. However, the blocking was done in drunken stupor and it was irresponsible and immature.

ETA: The person who is blocked is unaware that they are blocked until they realise they are not seeing any activity from the other party in their timeline or that they are unable to direct message them.

Last edited by aviej on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

If Jordan 'blocked' Jojo from SM, what exactly does that mean?  For a couple of hours she could not see his posts on Twitter/IG?  Or she couldn't see any posts made by anybody in which Jordan was tagged? I'm confused. What is the purpose of blocking somebody from your SM?

It's my understanding the blocking was on only on Instagram, someone please CMIIW and yes it means she wouldn't be able to see any of his activity, wouldn't be able to message him etc. But what's worse in this day and age, is the mere action of the unblocking itself and everyone knowing you did such a deed!

IMO I'm not into all of that. I like my twitter, I will like tweets, of people I do not know. I'm not big on facebook for exactly that reason. I got tired of my long time friends, asking me why didn't I like their post, or her post or the vid. Because, I didn't like it, why should I click a like button if I don't like it. But according to them, you can see all the people who liked it and I'm not on the list so something must be wrong. Yeah, what's wrong is, you're all nuts IMHO. Smiley

rofl I don't have the inclination to "Keep up with the Jones" on SM either!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 pm

aviej wrote:In addition to what was said before, it means that if there was any ongoing conversation via IG i.e. any direct messaging, all messages will be stopped. They would not be able to see new messages from you until you unblock them. So one theory could be that JoJo was "nagging" him on IG and he decided that he wanted to cut off all communication with her for a while, so he blocked her for an hour or two. It might be for another reason. However, the blocking was done in drunken stupor and it was irresponsible and immature.

ETA: The person who is blocked is unaware that they are blocked until they realise they are not seeing any activity from the other party in their timeline or that they are unable to direct message them.

If he blocked her and she then sent a direct message, would she get some kind of alert that tells her that she has been blocked? Or would she just be sending messages that end up in a black hole?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 pm

@MiaHawk, she will not be able to direct message him if blocked. So by blocking, he is preventing her from communicating with him in any form or fashion on IG.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:58 pm

I guess nobody is going to say anything about that comment post on IG where someone said they j&j got into a big fight at a bar in Nashville and Jordan was making out with some chick later on after jo left? It is hearsay, yes, but yeah. It was out there on SM

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 pm

I don't think there was any communication via social media. I'm still sticking to my simply theory.

All was good Saturday night. They got into an argument Sunday. Jordan went out with his two buddies Sunday night. JoJo didn't go with them and stayed behind with Luke and Airelle. Jordan got hammered. JoJo reached out to Jordan and he wasn't responding so she kept trying. He thought to his childish self, hey you won't be able to reach me in any way now! And blocked her on IG for a hour or two. Realized he was an idiot and unblocked her. All JMO, but who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality