Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by bachbach on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm

No I agree with you all. Chase gave a pretty good reply although Im happy Jordan isnt a part of their group

bachbach

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't like Chase, but he gave an honest answer and said Jordan is a nice guy so I guess there is no bad blood.
This whole show is weird so I get it why Jordan took a distance from the Final three guys.
As long as there is mutual respect that's fine. Being friends with them would've been awkward IMO.
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm

I also don't think that the interview was savage. I think Chase responded quite well actually. Some people are in your life for a lifetime, and others for a season. For Jordan, they were there for a season. Notice though that he's still friends with Wells, James T. and Evan - people who didn't establish much of a relationship with JoJo. So apart from Robby and Chase being famewhores, I think their relationship with JoJo was also a factor for him keeping his distance. All JMO.
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

I think Robby assumed he, Chase and Jordan would be the three best friends ever when the show was over, regardless of who "won" so I think he was disappointed that didn't happen. At least he has Chase laugh out loud

There was an interview that Jordan and JoJo did right after their finale. He was asked who he kept in touch with the most post filming. He said posting filming he was always talking to Wells and James, but while filming it was Robby and Chase. It seems like once he got back to the real world the frat boy like shenegians just didn't apply for him, which is fine. Not everything in bachelor land has to translate to the real world. all JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm

I was expecting really savage and immediately thought that apparently Baddy turns everyone he crosses into a big, scary mess once he's done with them, but this was pretty tame imo. Apparently the badness continues to only apply to ladies laugh out loud laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum