Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by mindless on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

The thought of Jordan not knowing she has breast implants has me giggling. I don't think that's something you can hide from a partner unless they're missing several of their five senses. laugh out loud He clearly doesn't mind.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmao this convo reminds me of how the reddit folks were guessing which Bach nation couple has the best sex laugh out loud totally cray cray and utterly pointless and hilarious line of discussion imo.
Lmaooo I remember that! I had to tap out of that one like ...it's a no from me dawg. I know we get too involved in the lives of these strangers but that was a step too far for even me  laugh out loud. Honestly I didn't even know/remember that Jo had a boob job until this convo (fake fan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) but Jordan's reaction is so far down on the list of things that would even cross my mind.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 pm

JoJo really is one of the most beautiful contestants ever. With and without make up. IMO.

Any enhancements she's had done are very tasteful. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nailed it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1936

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JoJo really is one of the most beautiful contestants ever. With and without make up. IMO.

Any enhancements she's had done are very tasteful. JMO.

Yeah, I was low-key hating her when I saw her do her nightly skincare live video and realized she's actually perfection without makeup. Not fair!
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Nicely stated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!  IA!

And after seeing Jordan's IG stories and posts modeling for Captain's, don't think we have to worry about anything being enhanced or fake on him.  laugh out loud. But feel free to discuss if needed.  :uptonogood

JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9541

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:06 am

Regarding a nose job, I can't really tell and it doesn't seem very probable to me that she had it done. Her boobs aren't real, but they're spectacular (in the words of Seinfeld)
But seriously, I'm a huge proponent of people making a change IF they have given it enough consideration (It can be a regret also - see Nikki). I've been there, not exactly with plastic surgery, I just had a teeth issue fixed, but it can literally change your life if that aspect has been an insecurity!
And I've always felt that you never truly only do something like that for yourself. Our self-image is a reflexion of the world around us and our confidence or lack of confidence can't exist in a vaccum. Even if you make a change for your own confidence, the insecurity or the discomfort are something you get from interacting with the world around you.
But that's okay too!
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 am

Are jojo and Jordan moving to LA?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are  jojo and Jordan moving to LA?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No. They are just renting a vacation house for a couple of months. We suspect that there is some project that they are working on in LA which would require that they be at location for the next couple of months.
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum