SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 28 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Glad too see j&j happy living their life and not worrying about the negativity and drama and not having to prove anything to anyone.
Keeping doing your thing j&j
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:54 pm

I think the problem is the same problem all these couples face. Does every late 20 something/early 30s something need to get married for ultimate happiness? Of course not. Is it ok to prioritize business ventures? Sure! Go with God. You do you, boo.

The problem is all these fools went on a national televised show advertising that they “want to get married tomorrow.” Then they get engaged and go on a media circus proclaiming their love of a century and how they are getting married tomorrow. So when years pass, and there is literally no movement to marriage, just more dumb “huge announcements” involving business/IG ventures like any true fan give a crap, some will start to question.  The fans are there for the wedding. That’s what they want to see. So of course they will face some scrutiny and disappointment when this doesn’t happen month, after month, after month. This goes for all of them. Not just J&J.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm

I don't think about that whole different job thing because it's pointless imo. We'll never know. It's not something we can even project because in this alternate world, if Jojo was a first grade teacher, why did she choose that career? Why didn't she become a first grade teacher in this universe? Would she be the exact same person she is right now? Would Jordan? I think, in this world, in this universe, where Jojo is a real estate developer/clothing boutique owner/SM influencer, and Jordan's a sports commentator/café owner/[insert all Jordan's other jobs here] they love each other and do their best to make the relationship work while also being highly ambitious people who seem to love their jobs.

Also I completely disagree with basically anything having to do with lumping them in with Kait & Shawn. These 4 people are about as different as they come, both as couples and individuals, the only thing they have in common is this show. Jojo & Jordan will either stay together or break up, but either way, whatever happens with Kait & Shawn is completely separate and irrelevant to Jordan & Jojo's relationship.

All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:00 pm

I agree not every story or relationship or person is the same. I honestly just have gotten the sense from JoJo that she would want those things and of course those things only happen if you’ve found the right person to share them with. Since they want us to believe they are the right person for each other then it just makes me wonder why they aren’t moving forward . I do hope they are happy though and jojo doesn’t look back on her late 20s as time wasted in a relationship that evolved into a business.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Former lead, 1 year into the best love story ever told: We have a big announcement!!
Internet fans/little people: Oh my lord, how will you wear your hair??? Is your dog gonna be the ring bearer??
Former lead: Mvmt watches are 10% off today ONLY!
Little people: ....

And no they’re not living their lives imo, they’re continuing to cater to me (yes yours truly, little person #1,879,086 of Jo’s insta count) to make sure I can continue clicking through and swiping up for my savings codes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Okay I think this is all just meh. I mean for most of these guys living their best life is being on tv. So they want to do a YouTube channel? Okay. Most of the contestants and leads want something similar, I mean they all have "went on TV" on their resumes. Good for jojojo. Have fun. I think this has little bearing on weither they will one day marry or not though.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 pm

There’s no way I believe they aren’t being paid for this. And if they aren’t, that’s incredibly stupid on their part. You don’t agree to this stuff for free. They are smart enough to know that.

JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Of course they’re getting paid. Advertisements are payment, they’d be fools to do it for free. As far as scripting, no one else may be writing the scripts but I guarantee jojo and Jordan won’t be accidentally spilling any messy details they don’t want everyone to know. They are super smart with their self promotion and I respect that.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:21 pm

laugh out loud @ JoJo Hmm. Ok. Obviously they’re getting paid, they would be absolutely insane and very poor business people if they’re weren’t. And what does she mean not scripted? Is she really gonna tell us the “real story”? Can I send in questions? I’m ready! Someone let me know when I’m needed onset Rolling Eyes What a silly answer from her imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 pm

I really really like Jojo but this may be the first time she’s responded to someone and it’s just made me shake my head.hmmm indeed

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Sorry but someone was criticizing on her post and said that she know these are going to be scripted and money what not and jojo replay saying it’s their own YouTube channel and no they are not getting paid and nothing about their channel is scripted
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Eh I read the reply and I believe her. I think she's saying this isn't a formal reality tv thing where there's a company behind it paying them. She clarified that it's their own personal Youtube channel (which I didn't know). It's not stupid or bad business because eventually, they will be getting paid. I've said for years that I was surprised that more bachelor people don't get into Youtube because out of all the SM, Youtube pays the most by far. But it's also way harder than just posting a pic on IG. I've always wanted Jojo to document her flips on YT so I'm here for it as long as they keep the relationship aspect private.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality