Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Agree house isn’t a big step- she was going to flip it before deciding to keep it iirc. Not like they decided to find a house to start building their life/family structure in imo.

Either way, seems they’re fine and happy so far. Who knows the future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

No one knows the future, for any couple or even for any fan. Life offers no guarantees, to anyone...even those who “think” they know, IMO. J&J are and will be fine. Turns out they don’t want to be married as desperately as some folks want them to be, LOL. A side effect of a strong sense of self, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...

ETA I just saw a new Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : commercial of Jo&Jo)
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3758

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )
I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )

I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're so welcome. I hadn't seen it so I thought it was new. I think it's so cute of them and thought of you right away. So glad you've seen it. ; )
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3758

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Former lead, 1 year into the best love story ever told: We have a big announcement!!
Internet fans/little people: Oh my lord, how will you wear your hair??? Is your dog gonna be the ring bearer??
Former lead: Mvmt watches are 10% off today ONLY!
Little people: ....

And no they’re not living their lives imo, they’re continuing to cater to me (yes yours truly, little person [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],879,086 of Jo’s insta count) to make sure I can continue clicking through and swiping up for my savings codes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I literally wrote this script. Where are my royalties, Jo^3 and company?!? I demand a cut of the mvmt shilling revenue.

~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are hysterical.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are hysterical.
laugh out loud thanks all credit goes to the idiots denizens of Bachelor Nation. We’re lucky to have them.

~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm so desensitized to this stuff. Why wouldn't it be an ad? laugh out loud I saw the watch and knew.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Oh now won't this be a fun Thanksgiving: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Wouldn’t be awkward at all because one member of the family was already planning on spending it with the people closest to him in his adopted hometown. Just like he has for years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20116

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh now won't this be a fun Thanksgiving: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lol they weren't gonna be together regardless.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum