Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Agree house isn’t a big step- she was going to flip it before deciding to keep it iirc. Not like they decided to find a house to start building their life/family structure in imo.

Either way, seems they’re fine and happy so far. Who knows the future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

No one knows the future, for any couple or even for any fan. Life offers no guarantees, to anyone...even those who “think” they know, IMO. J&J are and will be fine. Turns out they don’t want to be married as desperately as some folks want them to be, LOL. A side effect of a strong sense of self, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...

ETA I just saw a new Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : commercial of Jo&Jo)
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )
I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you would love it. ; )

I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're so welcome. I hadn't seen it so I thought it was new. I think it's so cute of them and thought of you right away. So glad you've seen it. ; )
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Former lead, 1 year into the best love story ever told: We have a big announcement!!
Internet fans/little people: Oh my lord, how will you wear your hair??? Is your dog gonna be the ring bearer??
Former lead: Mvmt watches are 10% off today ONLY!
Little people: ....

And no they’re not living their lives imo, they’re continuing to cater to me (yes yours truly, little person [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],879,086 of Jo’s insta count) to make sure I can continue clicking through and swiping up for my savings codes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I literally wrote this script. Where are my royalties, Jo^3 and company?!? I demand a cut of the mvmt shilling revenue.

~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are hysterical.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are hysterical.
laugh out loud thanks all credit goes to the idiots denizens of Bachelor Nation. We’re lucky to have them.

~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm so desensitized to this stuff. Why wouldn't it be an ad? laugh out loud I saw the watch and knew.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum