SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna November 21st 2018, 4:46 pm

This is ridiculous. Jordan knows better than this. Is his new name Josh Murray now?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Enchantress November 21st 2018, 4:48 pm

True. I mean within the current Rodgers (minus the obvious) household. An interesting note to go into this weekend. It's awkward (IMO) to say the least.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 November 21st 2018, 4:52 pm

It does not matter that they would not be together . Jordan needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to his brother and family. Just pure immaturity imo.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana November 21st 2018, 4:54 pm

I am legit LOL'ing at Jordan of all people calling out others for a "act" like his entire existence is calculated to make him and JoJo look a certian way. Jmo.

Also I'm sorry but how embrassing to try to make spreading good about you. I like him and all but gag

IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 November 21st 2018, 5:01 pm

I wish Jordan kept his mouth shut, but sometimes you reach a boiling point. I would imagine seeing Aaron on social media doing this while knowing Aaron didn’t reach out to his parents who were dealing with the devastating fires first hand must be difficult.

It’s a shame Jordan tweeted that and it’s a shame Aaron (if true) couldn’t reach out to his parents to make sure they were safe while homes were burning and people were dying in their region regardless of any issues. No matter the issue or strain, if my parents were at risk at dying or becoming homeless, I’d be in touch. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 November 21st 2018, 5:10 pm

He really should have just posted his own video/fundraiser to raise money for his neighborhood and talked about his parents being affected. Between him and JoJo they have over 3 million followers.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej November 21st 2018, 5:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wish Jordan kept his mouth shut, but sometimes you reach a boiling point. I would imagine seeing Aaron on social media doing this while knowing Aaron didn’t reach out to his parents who were dealing with the devastating fires first hand must be difficult.

It’s a shame Jordan tweeted that and it’s a shame Aaron (if true) couldn’t reach out to his parents to make sure they were safe while homes were burning and people were dying in their region regardless of any issues. All JMO

I agree with this. Certainly not the wisest of moves by Jordan. Jordan has been in the media long enough to know how this operates. People would side with the A-list celebrity brother over D-list one. That's just how it is. To me Jordan is not stupid. He must have calculated the risks of such a tweet, knowing how it will spew hate, may cost him followers, would create a media buzz...but as Ash said, he reached boiling point. From what I have seen of Jordan (cause I don't know him personally), he seems to be a fighter and a protector. It's possible that his mother wailed over the fact that one of her son's didn't want to let bygones be bygones just for the sake of knowing whether she was alive or not. And hearing that probably made Jordan lose it so much so that he made an emotional tweet. Not a good look at all. Wished he would have found another way to deal with the hurt. But it by no means excuses Aaron. No one is asking him to sing kumbaya and hold hands. But the humanity in a person would want to look out for another human who was in harm's way, especially your flesh and blood JMO.

Last edited by aviej on November 21st 2018, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM November 21st 2018, 5:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wish Jordan kept his mouth shut, but sometimes you reach a boiling point. I would imagine seeing Aaron on social media doing this while knowing Aaron didn’t reach out to his parents who were dealing with the devastating fires first hand must be difficult.

It’s a shame Jordan tweeted that and it’s a shame Aaron (if true) couldn’t reach out to his parents to make sure they were safe while homes were burning and people were dying in their region regardless of any issues. No matter the issue or strain, if my parents were at risk at dying or becoming homeless, I’d be in touch. All JMO
Was Jordan messy as hell for tweeting that? Yup. Was it a good idea? No. But the bolded is the long, the short, and the absolute bottom line.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2018, 5:17 pm

I'm not faulting Jordan for posting this, even though it's obviously petty and unnecessary. I would be furious to see such a public statement from his brother, while privately not even calling to check on his own parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl November 21st 2018, 5:19 pm

I simply think Aaron doesn’t view them as his family anymore regardless of biology. DNA is just science and doesn’t make you a family.

Lost in all this is the fact he’s donating $1 million of his own money and hopefully doubling that with help of his sponsor. That’s the most important thing here, lots of people are going to get much needed help.

JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 November 21st 2018, 5:23 pm

@umngirl I think most people would say there are family members or friends in each of our lives that we are no longer close with or no longer consider family or friends. That happens.

At the end of the day, Darla gave birth to him. She raised him. From what Jordan and Luke have said, they didn’t have a lot growing up, but their parents always put those three boys first. To not reach out to your own mother while she was at risk of dying or being homeless? That’s heartless, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry November 21st 2018, 5:28 pm

The only thing Jordan did wrong is publicly tweet that IMO. We would be saving that for the family whatsapp group chat though laugh out loud. Kinda messed up he couldn't call his own mom. Is he being stubborn or is his family that awful? I don't get it.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality