Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lexi on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve got to hand it to them- Jojo and Jordan are really making the most of their limited time together to scrape out every last dime they can make on their brand. To me it seems like an empty sort of life but to each his own.
They did hang out together on thanksgiving though for free!! I was shocked tbh. No [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] “this family moment is sponsored by butterball”?! Missed opportunity imo.

laugh out loud laugh out loud omg, dead. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what in the world happened to you? I thought you loved these two. Don’t get too jaded, hun. Someone here had to give us poor little people that Bachelor wedding of our dreams. (Larie doesn’t count) Could be these guys! You know, in some kind of year. hahaha
laugh out loud I still like them and think they’re adorable but I’m just not a completely blind fan either. I hope for the best for them though.

This is why I can’t post in fan forums, as much as I like them and as high as my hopes used to be for them, I just can’t be blind.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Ya know, believe it or not, you can still post in the fan forums and not be a completely blind fan. You can enjoy following their projects and social media and talking about it with other people who enjoy it also while not agreeing with every single thing they do or say.

I guess I just don’t see these two any differently than the rest of them. They do their ads. They do their self promotion. They have jobs and side projects they’re working on. If they were never together would I feel differently? Yes. Can I call out Jordan for being an idiot IMO for reigniting the Aaron stuff? Yes. Can I call out JoJo for actually making a very cute clothing line, but having the majority of her items be over priced? Yes. The list could go on. IMO, I’ve seen a lot of their fans call out Jordan recently for his recent Twitter issue. Just because you see both sides of the coin though doesn’t make you blind. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:16 pm

^ As a fan I agree 100% with everything [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted. I used to be a blind fan of a former couple. Now, I would say that I am cautiously optimistic about these two.
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THIS !! I remember the times when I used to be super active in the fan forum but lately I don't feel like it anymore. Not because I don't like them anymore but obviously there have happened a few things which IMO were not right or I didn't agree on.. Anyways they're cute and defo not perfect (who is?) and I enjoy following their youtube channel and hope they make it if not that's fine too.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 pm

If a member doesn't enjoy reading posts whether it's positive or not, and having a good dialogue, then IMO it's not the place to be.

Most of the posts are facts. They do post ads, they do things that not everyone agree's with. There's nothing wrong with pointing those actions out and discussing them for good conversation. They are no different than many others formers who have had incredible opportunities to better themselves, and no different than any other person in this world in our day to day lives.

They both work hard, separately and together. One can lead a positive life and stay away from negativity, but this forum is about discussion of contestants. I find it engaging to read all posts whether I agree with them or not. Smiley

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51840

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Man, I don’t care who it’s about... even couples I like. I’d rather hang in the discussion threads which I find infinitely more interesting than the goey fan threads which, frankly, bore me. To each their own.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 pm

In the end, it’s all good. Really, it is. beatingheart
Most of these cast/couples will never, ever touch any of us personally. But whether “you” or I agree with each other 10% of the time or 110% of the time, IMO, that is much more a personal connection than we might have with any of these D grade personalities.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this forum was initiated for free speech discussion and sleuthing. So that being said, I love a good discussion. And I do learn and have changed my opinion many times fro things shared. Thank you all.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33332

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I hope this is the beginning of something good for everyone ... All I am going to say.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm

I don’t think his parents were there. Danica hosted a birthday party for him that was posted about on social media. They weren’t present in the pictures. I think his use of “folks” was strategic on his part and he’s referring to his close friends who he considers family, he’s called those friends his family in the past.

Plus the dad is posting from a mission trip in Chile as of Monday. Be hard to get there on Monday after being in GB Sunday night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20101

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 pm

IMO the article is very misleading. I think after Jordan retweeted Aaron’s post and said what he said that was the last hope the family had. Aaron is a very private person and I pretty sure he was not happy when he was donating money and trying to spread the word to help out.
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum