SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Here's an interview where she says they're in no rush to marry..but also says she would be super excited if she got pregnant tommorow. Now, most people wouldn't want to have a baby with a person and not marry them (except my aunt laugh out loud ) And a baby is actually more of a commitment than a marriage, because you're essentially stuck with that person for at least 18 years, but essentially the rest of your life.

https://youtu.be/mQ54k0YMojA

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Outside of the initial press tour, they've been noncommittal about when they'd get married. Both Jojo and Jordan have said for MONTHS that they're not in a rush to get married. The most detail either of them have gone into was when Jo was in Toronto a while back and she said when they first got engaged they were both really gung-ho about wedding planning etc, but now they've settled into their life and they're really enjoying the way things are, enjoying being engaged and they're not in any rush. This might be new if you don't follow them, but it isn't a new development, and they've been very consistent with their answer to that question for close to a year now.

Sounds like typical Bachelor couple speak. When it doesn't end up working out. JMO.

Or just possibly what a normal couple would say after meeting on a television show and have been together for one year. we'll have to wait and see.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm

I don't really want to rehash what was discussed for 3+ pages on this forum re "shady snaps". Each of the married couples have had their share of rumors alluding to a break up. What distinguishes them from the couple in question are two things: reputation and time. Jordan, unfortunately, does not have the best reputation - at least his perceived reputation as reported in SM. Therefore, persons are going to be more guarded about him and his intentions with JoJo. They are going to be on the look out for any misstep, because of his alleged past. It does not mean that married couples in the past have not had any "shady incidents. It is just that they simply did not/do not have as large as a following for people to be on the lookout for their every misstep.

Secondly with regards to time - I think SM only got large of a thing from Sean's time onward, not before really. So the tracking of activities just would not have been reported as much. And there have been rumors about Sean, Catherine and Shawn.

With Sean, there were rumors of him cheating with Peta. There were rumors of Catherine cheating with Julz.She was apparently caught "rubbing Julz’s arm, whispering in his ear and giggling". There were rumours of Shawn being seen holding hands with a mystery woman in Nashville. Maybe people just didn't care enough to snap. Maybe it's because he's not as big as a public figure as Jordan is.

Jordan, by virtue of his name is a bigger public figure than all of the other couples mentioned. By virtue of that ALONE, he is going to be subject to more scrutiny, more rumors, more vendetta, more hatred.

I really think it is unfair to put a timeline on when wedding planning should start based on the patterns of others. That to me is preposterous. Each relationship is different. And therefore wedding planning should be when these people see fit.

Also factor in that Jordan at one time for quite a while had three jobs. Did he know about all 3 in August 2017? Definitely not. Therefore, how was he to manage wedding planning and nurturing a new relationship while keeping busy at new jobs? As mentioned, I personally like to think that they were holding off as well for a wedding offer. They did not seem opposed to it. Ben and Lauren I believe were scheduled to have a wedding early this year? So maybe knowing that, the timeline to have another Bach wedding would have been pushed back?

Sorry for the long narrative, but there are many variables one should consider before making blanket statements that ALL successful Bach couples follow a particular pattern. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Personally, I don't think couples should marry so soon. Go at your own pace and marry when you want. I felt like these two spent the last year learning how to be together. In that time, they seem to have grown closer except for this recent stupidity. If this is an isolated event, then NBD. If this keeps happening it is the death knol. I will wait and see. I understand if Jordan needs to do a little making up. Honestly he needs to do a little proving to me too as a fan after his stupidity. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

@aviej Respect! Thank you for this. It was much needed Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:33 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Now I can't wait for the actual day they'll get married laugh out loud. And next someone will say "Oh we give them 6 months until divorce" and it will go on and on.
This seems a bit snarky.. people are allowed to feel the way they feel. I wouldn't shocked if they split/divorced because IMO Jordan isn't going to be faithful to her in the long run.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Diana wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Now I can't wait for the actual day they'll get married laugh out loud. And next someone will say "Oh we give them 6 months until divorce" and it will go on and on.
This seems a bit snarky.. people are allowed to feel the way they feel. I wouldn't shocked if they split/divorced because IMO Jordan isn't going to be faithful to her in the long run.

All JMO

Oh it wasn't meant to be snarky at all. A lot of people have used the same phrase. Exactly people are allowed to feel the way they feel Smiley
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:38 pm

I won't really address the other couples/contestants mentioned but the reason no one believed rumors about some of them is because they were made-up tabloid stories and not real. Jordan's in a different boat thanks to his own actions. Plenty of past couples were basically stalked so JoJo and Jordan aren't so special in that it only happened to them.

I'm not so much into the idea of "proving people wrong" or "I told you so" but they have a long way to go before I find them as believeable as the successful couples from this show. JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I am not going to blame this all on Jordan ....If Jo can not trust him and has a full blown out immature reaction to what he did then to me she needs to let his past be the past. Or she will make him run. Not one person truly knows what happened that day and it seems to me she is still pouting away about it . You have to have trust in your realationship for it to be healthy. I just do not see that with Jo and do not understand because he has given so much up to be with her. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 pm

@whit90 I am blaming him for the immaturity of the blocking. Which it was proven he did. I would have blamed her for the same thing. I have no idea about the rest of their fight. But Jordan blocking her let all of SM know about their fight and that was dumb and immature. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:16 pm

whit90 wrote:I am not going to blame this all on Jordan ....If Jo can not trust him and has a full blown out immature reaction to what he did then to me she needs to let his past be the past. Or she will make him run. Not one person truly knows what happened that day and it seems to me she is still pouting away about it . You have to have trust in your realationship for it to be healthy. I just do not see that with Jo and do not understand because he has given so much up to be with her. JMO
I don't see how she's pouting away about it. He's been back home since at least Wednesday, so she's obviously not appalled with him. She hasn't said anything nor done anything positive and/or negative in any regard since Monday's hoopla IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Yeah, I'm totally standing by my initial opinion that none of the married couples can I picture getting into this kind of pickle or engaging in this kind of behavior. Some of our previous train wrecks? Yeah, definitely. So if J&J make despite these schenanigans, it doesn't fit the pattern and I'd be surprised. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality