SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be Rachel's F1?

Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_lcap49%Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 222 ]
Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 16 ]
Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_lcap46%Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 209 ]
Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 452

Poll closed

Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Team Bryan!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette  13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL

Post by unknown82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Peter all the way!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Peter. I remember Trista's season and everyone thought she'd pick Charlie because of the edit, but I knew she picked Ryan. Here's to hoping I'm right again.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:IMHO if it's Bryan, I wouldn't feel comfortable AT ALL with seeing my fiancee literally get weak in the knees and have her knees buckle when she first kissed Peter. I would always wonder why she chose to introduce Copper, her proclaimed bff and her dog child to him so soon and give him the literal and proverbial FIREWORKS on his birthday and on the blog in recap. If Peter isn't F1, I cannot imagine Bryan seriously not questioning why she chose to do all the meaningful FIRSTS with him.Not to mention he NEVER MISSED a week with Rachel whether group date or 1:1 a la Catherine Guidici/Lowe. Something is fishy and in my heart of hearts I believe Peter is the one for her and IMO the Bryan leak was a cohesive effort to clean up the proper spoiler of Peter!

All JMO

Not sure if either of our posts belong here but IMO the kiss she had with Peter was nowhere close to how she and Bryan kept going at each other whenever they got a chance. laugh out loud Also TPTB plan the dates and decide who gets which one from what I have heard over the years. The leads even bargain with TPTB to get their favs on some date ( I think Ali was the one who had mentioned this ). Bryan not getting a 1-1 in Epi 2 is not unusual either. The stats must be here somewhere but Sharleen had pointed out in her blog that the FIR rarely gets a date in the next episode. Even Rachel didn't have one last season. She even apologized to Bryan for not giving him a date which I don't remember happening in earlier seasons. I think it's safe to say that if it was in her hands, Bryan would have been on one of the dates.  Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:54 pm

I would love for it to be Peter, but everything points to Bryan in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Posts have been moved. Please keep comments short and on topic so we don't have several threads discussing the same thing. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Bryan. Was team Pachel (got off the train) but too many puzzle pieces on Bryan's side. Besides, I live in Miami and I know Miami guys...I'll save further commentary for that on the Bryan thread.

Last edited by kerriway on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Miami guys commentary)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 pm

I think she chose Bryan.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:59 am

Curious to know if these forum polls have accurately predicted past winners?

Bryan because post filming behavior points to him as f1. *IMO*

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:31 am

Tajlena wrote:Curious to know if these forum polls have accurately predicted past winners?

Bryan because post filming behavior points to him as f1.
Good question! As an aside, just my opinion here, the absence of evidence is not evidence. IMO, lack of behavior =/= F1 behavior. I personally have not seen anything specific pointing to Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:02 am

We don't have polls every season. This is a fun thing that was a suggestion vs a statistical tool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 pm

@Kashathediva Ok, thank you. It will be interesting to see if we are going to predict the correct outcome this year!

Wondering if this poll will close at some point in the season before it becomes more obvious who the winner is or is just going to keep tracking to the very end?

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1 - POLL

+45
Mimi27
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
eusebeia
sfrank
Sprite