SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:IMO, I think it's a reach to think Bryan is sad because of Rachel's grandmother passing. He was on his phone but who isn't? There's probably 347237489 people he could be texting. He still chose to go out and have drinks with the boys. If he were that sad he would've just told the boys he wasn't in the right state of mind to go out. JMO  

I guess that logic can be used with liking IG posts at the same time etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:03 pm

I don't think one can knock Bryan for that night out when Peter was seemingly happy with his friends. Both of them seemed fine to me. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:07 pm

So there is an instagram account that posted both Peter and Rachel seem to have returned to work on the same day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2RSBpA-dI/?taken-by=therosedaily

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO Bryan's post was to note the mixed bag of emotions he felt that night 1, yes he was confident but he was also terrified according to him. It will be good to see if he continues to get this in your face edit that folks are alluding to because for the South Carolina episode vids that leaked, Bryan stayed mostly in the middle of the pack with Will and was not near Rachel to my recollection.
Yes, but on that same date, in one of the promo videos (can't remember which one, sorry), there's a quick clip of Bryan holding Rachel's hands and dancing on the boat. So at least on the boat portion of the date, he interacted with her.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:So there is an instagram account that posted both Peter and Rachel seem to have returned to work on the same day.

Where does it say that they seemed to have returned to work on the same day? I didn't see anything posted.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:15 pm

But it is really hard to follow Bryan! We can't even see if someone tagged him in a pic on instagram :/

#TeamPeter season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm

What can be said about this post then? If Rachel was my girl I would not be putting that type of caption let alone a Bachelor Bio pic laugh out loud. "Check me and the fellas out looking for love with Rachel." I mean isn't he supposed to be the jealous type if he's Rachel's man? no?

thebryanabasoloSo...this happened!!!!Check me and the fellas out this and every Monday night on ABC as we look for love w/ @therachlindsay #thebachelorette #season13

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNfuvdl2EM/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm

I take that as a shout out and a polite way to include the other contestants that were on the show, and it's not all about him.

If he said "check me out this and every Monday night" IMO would sound like he's promoting himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 pm

quietpal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So there is an instagram account that posted both Peter and Rachel seem to have returned to work on the same day.

Where does it say that they seemed to have returned to work on the same day? I didn't see anything posted.

I don't know that they actually went back to work on the same day but that account posted a pic that same day of Rachel back at work

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I take that as a shout out and a polite way to include the other contestants that were on the show, and it's not all about him.

If he said "check me out this and every Monday night" IMO would sound like he's promoting himself.

I think him posting his bio picture is self promoting. season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:What can be said about this post then? If Rachel was my girl I would not be putting that type of caption let alone a Bachelor Bio pic laugh out loud. "Check me and the fellas out looking for love with Rachel." I mean isn't he supposed to be the jealous type if he's Rachel's man? no?

thebryanabasoloSo...this happened!!!!Check me and the fellas out this and every Monday night on ABC as we look for love w/ @therachlindsay #thebachelorette #season13

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNfuvdl2EM/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

IA! Compare that to Peter's capti N on his IG of the Ellen date "sittIng on the stage of the ellenshow with Rachel". Like they were the only 2 there, made no mentin f the other guys on the stage and in the picture season13 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 13 3806527698

https://instagram.com/p/BVAcFukg286/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:30 pm

I honestly think Peter's SM is more f1-ish.  Peter only has 2 pictures from the show up, where Bryan has 4 or 5, plus some of hanging out with guys from the show.  Bryan's seems to be "promoting"(for lack of a better word), where Peter has been more quiet, more typical f1 behavior.  Not saying that Bryan couldn't be f1, maybe he's just expressing his excitement, but really all of this is up to interpretation, everyone is going to see it differently.

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8