SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 am

He has it bad for Rachel. That pic is adorable. Was there ig back when season 11 was airing. I bet we would have same. I doubt there is shv this week. I'm sure after season 12's snapgate, phones are no longer allowed in shv,imo.it will be silly of the handlers to allow another phone related spoiler ,imo. Go on Bryan, ur sm game is tight, can't wait for what both of them will post for their dates next week. Rachel posting a pic of her and Bryan for their 1-1 might be a clue (she hasn't done that yet)

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 am

Im very curious why Bryan doesn't show the pics he's tagged in on his instagram page... Like we even see the unpopular contestants tagged in pics when u go on their profile pages... Is he trying to hide something?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:10 am

Loulou wrote:With  Bryan's sm activity since FRC, especially yesterday (fri) it raises the question for me - Rachel is an intelligent, career oriented woman why would she and her family be happy with his sm behaviour? Love only goes so far imo. To me it appears immature for. 37yr old man Esp if he is F1 and not something R would agree with even if tb approved. Jmo
What behavior? I'm not seeing what you're talking about.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:OH my! I hope it doesn't end up being a real SHV or Peter just spoiled it by showing he is out and about by himself! Next season MF is simply going to have to hold the lead and the F3 in a freezer and thaw them out for the ATFR.
Omg, this had me in stiches. hehehe

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:13 am

@quietpal Look at her other comment.. because I'm seeing the picture!
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:15 am

@Dookam23 I'm talking about the comment about why would Rachel's family be happy with Bryan's SM behavior? I haven't seen anything questionable IMO, that's why I asked.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:21 am

@quietpal She said why would they be happy, I think in general she meant that IF he is the F1 why would Rachel or her parents pick him in the end if he's acting like this. Being "jealous" and "immature" as some would call it. Since hes supposed to be confident and secure.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:41 am

How is liking a SM pic the equivalent of being "jealous" and "immature"? That like can be interpreted many different ways. I don't know what it means, since I don't know the thoughts in Bryan's head.
Maybe, just maybe, IF anyone from Rachel's family (or Rachel herself) just so happens to see that he liked that pic, maybe, they might not see it as big deal either. JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:43 am

@quietpal Its not only about liking her pic though. He posted a pic of him and blurred out Dean. Who does that? Thats a punk move right there.. Even when Bryan is following Dean on insta.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:48 am

@Dookam23 It's not a punk move IMO. The focus of the picture is on Bryan. I don't see the big deal. How do we know he blurred the pic? We don't even know who took the pic. The point I'm making is that this is just speculation, not necessarily something that's good or bad.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:58 am

^ @quietpal ITA

I highly doubt Bryan purposely used photoshop or whatever to specifically blur out Peter and Dean for nefarious reasons. IMO he's not even that tech/sm savvy as he used a third party app with a watermark to collage his IG pics for some reason laugh out loud. IMO he probably applied some general filter and decided it would look "artsy" and punny to post that shot with the "blurredlines" hashtag laugh out loud

makeover wrote:LOL, I guess we all see what we want to see because it is obvious to me the further away they are from him, the more blurred out they will look, because he is the focal point in the pic and that's usually how the tilt shift filter works.

Poor Bryan, almost everything he does is viewed under shady-glasses. :detective
@makeover word to your whole post, basically laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:10 am

@quietpal I watched the episode and the picture is from there. You can clearly see Dean's face very clearly. Why didn't he blur out Diggy's face? Thats all I'm trying to understand.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8