SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by loveisallweneed Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 pm

@gramercypark10 from what I recollect, they do have access to both television and internet. Many of them have stated how they spent joys during the SHV binging on shows since they have no access to the outside world.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:01 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
So no shv this weekend. I swear I need a drink.

We don't know for sure. She can like those tweets even when she's having a SHV.

I thought they didn't have internet access or is that the international shv I was thinking of. But pretty sure Ben H and Lauren said they had literally nothing to do, no internet, including no tv and said there's only so many times you can have sex. Wonder why they broke up?

I think that was a really odd one, I do remember talking about that one visit. The house wasn't furnished as they usually are. I think that was more a one off. Usually they have either cell service or wifi and tv and furniture.

I will watch next week as well but still think it's possible it's a SHV weekend.

And I am really hoping Millsy typed the wong date. Two weeks off is crazy!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:01 pm

A number of you have expressed anger that Bryan said, "He got my sloppy seconds" when Will seconded Bryan's comment that Rachel's a great kisser. It amazed me how offended people were by this. Okay, so it wasn't in the greatest of taste, but he was obviously just trying to be funny. I saw it as clearly meant to diss Will, not Rachel, as it's just a stupidly-worded expression to say he got there first. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but to me this is not the battle to get up in feminist arms about and is certainly no reason to suddenly despise Bryan, who has otherwise done and said nothing offensive.
Sharleen's Recap

Sharleen defended Bryan in her Recap. I always love to read her recaps. They are always very well put together and objective imo. She also had really good thoughts about the Eric drama.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:02 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:@gramercypark10 from what I recollect, they do have access to both television and internet. Many of them have stated how they spent joys during the SHV binging on shows since they have no access to the outside world.

Ok, maybe they joked Lauren and Ben in a very remote location so they would talk teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 42 3806527698

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Rachel is back on SM. She retweeted Mills and liked some post on twitter.
So no shv this weekend. I swear I need a drink.

We don't know for sure. She can like those tweets even when she's having a SHV.

Yeah in between all the sex. hehehe

Since the age of SM I have had a good chuckle about the lack of SM activity of these Bach couples during SHVs. I keep picturing them going at it like rabbits and then literally taking a break to like something on FB simultaneously. Too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 pm

coolangel wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Lauren said that,  laugh out loud.I  honestly believe snapgate took away phone privileges during shv.

Nah! Nick and Vanessa were making pasta during SHV and Nick was sharing that on IG stories. giggling In one pic, her sock-clad feet were visible. laugh out loud
Nick doesn't count, laugh out loud. He is so sm savvy that he can share without sharing if that makes sense.  These set of sm novice this time around will not be able be as discreet as Nick and still share.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:@gramercypark10 from what I recollect, they do have access to both television and internet. Many of them have stated how they spent joys during the SHV binging on shows since they have no access to the outside world.

Jojo and Jordan said they watched a lot of netflix so I'm pretty sure they have the internet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

@umngirl Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

hae1001 wrote:
A number of you have expressed anger that Bryan said, "He got my sloppy seconds" when Will seconded Bryan's comment that Rachel's a great kisser. It amazed me how offended people were by this. Okay, so it wasn't in the greatest of taste, but he was obviously just trying to be funny. I saw it as clearly meant to diss Will, not Rachel, as it's just a stupidly-worded expression to say he got there first. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but to me this is not the battle to get up in feminist arms about and is certainly no reason to suddenly despise Bryan, who has otherwise done and said nothing offensive.
Sharleen's Recap

Sharleen defended Bryan in her Recap. I always love to read her recaps. They are always very well put together and objective imo. She also had really good thoughts about the Eric drama.

She may want to talk to Julia Cunningham from Milsys podcast, she was harsh. And milsy agreed. Basically he may have a tendency to speak before he thinks imo

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 pm

@hae1001 I understand what Sharleen is saying, but IMO, the intent doesn't matter. From my perspective, for Bryan, insulting Rachel was acceptable collateral damage as long as it let him prop himself up. Maybe he apologized in an off camera moment, IDK. In the long run, I'm guessing it didn't impact her that much, but for me, I would've sent him home the next ceremony. I listened to the AfterBuzz podcast and they spoke about how a lot of girls worry that that's how men talk about them behind their backs. Bryan did that to her face.

All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 pm

I'm pretty sure Sharleen doesn't give a crap about anyone else when she blogs. It's her opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:13 pm

IMO Sharleen's unbiased in the sense of she likes who she likes regardless of popular opinion, which is why I enjoy reading her recaps even when I disagree. But she definitely picks her faves every season and will defend them no matter what they do/say. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8